-
Status
Not open for further replies.

terzmo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need one rally wheel cap for 72 Demon,small bolt pattern..14 inch wheel WTB 72 Demon radio/heater besel,woodgrain. This bezel is about one third of the entire dash.

Thanks in advance...Buffalo NY area for shipping

Need one rally wheel cap for 72 Demon,small bolt pattern..14 inch wheel WTB 72 Demon radio/heater besel,woodgrain. This bezel is about one third of the entire dash.

pic submitted

Attachments

• IM001489.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 120
if that is big bolt pattern i have a few of those big bolt pattern is 4.5" small bolt is 4"

Hi! I'm pretty sure I have one of those bezels in NOS condition. I will check tomorrow.

Do you have a photo of the dash bezel you seek? Does your car have A/C?

Sorry for the late reply but here is a picture of the bezel. It's NOS. I think it is for 1972 A-bodies. Let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 120
I tried to PM you with the pictures, that didn't fly! Here they are, I'll give you a good deal on the price. I want to get rid of both of them. The screws are included and they are in good shape. As you can see they don't fit my 15 X 7 X 4.5 rims. I'm looking for 2 BBP 15 inch rallry wheels...Bob

Attachments

• Image00002.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Image00001.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 63
  • Image00003.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Image00005.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Image00006.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 66
i got 2 i think you can mail me you adress and i can send you some pics