WTB: Rocky Mountain Dash

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Mopar dude this is a search for the guage panel not rubbing it in that you have one page.. LOL

In other words that looks nice but would not work with my dash but thanks for offering it.

How about trans temp for the final guage

I am just messing with you Mopardude It is good to see that you are finishing yours they are nice looking

Weekly bump. I cannot get a good pic or even see one of the Mancini ones in person. Been there twice now and they don't have any.

I'm hoping my current deal doesn't fall though. But if it does I'll keep this thread going.

Riddler

You have a shot at one??? If you get one, you should look into having a fiberglass mold built and reproducing them in glass. Cheaper, faster way to do it and they should hold up pretty well. Hope it works out for you.

You have a shot at one??? If you get one, you should look into having a fiberglass mold built and reproducing them in glass. Cheaper, faster way to do it and they should hold up pretty well. Hope it works out for you.

I agree.
I'm also looking for one and would prefer the full dash type as I haven't got heater controls or radio. Fiberglass is the way to go as it could be painted
so keep me in mind. I'd prefer more holes for more gauges in place of the radio and heater controls; just like the look. Probably easy to do in fiberglass. Good luck.

Since doing them in glass has been tossed out. Why not consider producing them in steel sheet metal. Something the same gauge as the dash frame itself. I know its not as fancy as aluminum, but also does not require having to weld alum or find alum tubing etc. Just a thought.

Always searching but to no avail... I am wondering how many people are actually sitting on one?

Got a welder and some grinding tools, make your own, then you can put the gauges how ever you want.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=137379

looks great man. only problem i see is when its all installed in the car and you need to pull a guage or work behind the dash for some reason its going to be a ***** to get to all that stuff because the cluster doesn't pop out.

Great work! I really like it. Kudo's to doing your own work and saving hundreds.

the savings is all relative. did he save green? sure. but his time is money also and i'll be he has a ton of time in that baby.

Not even the factory panels "pop out". Pull one piece for service or pull the entire panel to service one piece ? Who knows which will be better at this point.
I can tell you that having a D.I.N. head unit opening to reach through will make a huge difference. :)

Always searching but to no avail... I am wondering how many people are actually sitting on one?

Got one but not sitting on it. Just waiting to have the money saved (again - 3rd time!) for paint so I can get going on my '69 Dart. Bought my RMD right after I bought my Dart. I'm pretty sure it was one of the last they made as I had to wait for it forever.
Sorry, not for sale!

Got one but not sitting on it. Just waiting to have the money saved (again - 3rd time!) for paint so I can get going on my '69 Dart. Bought my RMD right after I bought my Dart. I'm pretty sure it was one of the last they made as I had to wait for it forever.
Sorry, not for sale!

Haha... How about u sell me yours and now you'll have money for paint and etc.... Depending on whIch one, I'll fork up to a grand or more for it....

Did anyone catch the one on eBay last week or so ago.. Was for a chevelle it was pretty nice....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back