[WANTED] WTB Small block cast valve covers that fit TF with Mancini/harland rockers..

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icetech

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, getting close to putting my motor together.. Need some valve covers and hoping to find a deal (the $300 for mopar performance cast ones seems insane to me)

Mostly just want to make sure to get something that will clear roller rockers.. M/Ts? if someone has a set laying around for a good price.. thanks guys

Hello, getting close to putting my motor together.. Need some valve covers and hoping to find a deal (the $300 for mopar performance cast ones seems insane to me)

Mostly just want to make sure to get something that will clear roller rockers.. M/Ts? if someone has a set laying around for a good price.. thanks guys
Is the Mopar Performance V/C's what you want? If so, I might be willing to sell one of the pairs that I have.

Thanks, those proforms actually looks decent too, just didn't know bout fitting :) Hate ordering stuff twice

The stamped Proform are not very rigid, although the Trick Flow head does have a really nice flat gasket surface.

Another option is Ansen cast aluminum valve covers. For about $180 you can get finned with no logo. For about $200 they now offer finned with the engine size, which is pretty cool.

Mopar Performance Valve Covers

The stamped Proform are not very rigid, although the Trick Flow head does have a really nice flat gasket surface.

Another option is Ansen cast aluminum valve covers. For about $180 you can get finned with no logo. For about $200 they now offer finned with the engine size, which is pretty cool.

Mopar Performance Valve Covers
ah i had seen those but without anything in the space which was kinda meh

6917981__67abdce2-4a2f-486c-9b90-86d92198fee8-jpeg.jpg

This is what I run..

They are powder coated, light and fit over my roller rockers.

Here's my stroker Magnum engine, EDDY Aluminum heads, scorpion 1.6 roller rocker setup, direct connection LA style chrome valve covers.

3300 – 1.6 SB Chrysler Endurance Series Rocker Arms Set 5/16 – Scorpion Racing Products

No issues. Regular LA small block valve covers should be the same dimensions so cheaper.

Would this work for you?

View attachment 1716094630

Those look decent. i wish the normal chrome direct connection ones would work but they won't clear for sure

Those look decent. i wish the normal chrome direct connection ones would work but they won't clear for sure

even with those spacers I posted? They have taller ones up to one inch I think.

I have a set of chrome cast MP covers, never used been sitting on the shelf for 25 years or so.. need cleaning 300 plus the ride.

image.jpg

image.jpg

even with those spacers I posted? They have taller ones up to one inch I think.
yeah.. but for the cost i will end up just going with the proforms more than likely... back burner for now anyway, just trying to line stuff up rather than wait til the last minute.

You can buy valve cover spacers to lift the cover up to clear the rockers as well as the intake. Some valve covers need to be trimmed to clear the intake. They sell them on summit in different thicknesses.

You can buy valve cover spacers to lift the cover up to clear the rockers as well as the intake. Some valve covers need to be trimmed to clear the intake. They sell them on summit in different thicknesses.
Yeah, i saw that.. i just figured getting a pair of covers that will clear would be easier in the long run.. will figure it out

I have a set of M/T SBM Valve Covers I’m willing to sell. Won’t have photos of them until Monday. Name your price with shipping if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back