[WANTED] Wtb W2 heads

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to go aluminum Indy did make the 360-1 in rectangular port or in w2 oval port.
From time to time a set of w2s do turn up but are getting fewer and fewer.

I have a new set of race heads that have flash rust from sitting on the shelf since 1997. Have new standard shafts and lots of rockers. Would like to sell all together along with new intake.

20230829_111948.jpg

20230829_112409.jpg

20230829_112051.jpg

20230829_112434.jpg

I’m curious also, how much? I Don’t know what it’ll cost to get these all going ready to run.
The total cost and any machine work needed as well in addition to the cost of the parts themselves will vary the final price. So, below is a list of things needed to assemble the heads in order to run it. Porting costs extra & will vary depending on the level of porting.

Add 16 valves in the length you want to run.
(Add 16 valve guides if you don’t use a 3/8 stem size valve.)
Add 16 valve springs, retainers and locks.
Add the rocker system in the ratio you want/need.
Add in head milling and valve job. What is there may not be what you want or what is needed or just in need of a touch up.

There is a price & equipment difference between the Econo head and the race head. The race head requires rocker shaft stands which should come with the shaft and rockers. Go to summit and enter in Harlandsharp rockers for the W2 head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back