Status
Not open for further replies.

=Max Wedge=

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,

WTB a good, working 2 speed wiper motor for a 72 Duster. Please send photo of actual wiper motor and Shipped price to Zip 44903.

Thanks in advance,

Hi,

WTB a good, working 2 speed wiper motor for a 72 Duster. Please send photo of actual wiper motor and Shipped price to Zip 44903.

Thanks in advance,
Hi,
I have a used working 2 speed wiper from my 69 Dart GTS. Needs cleaning and paint. $45.00 + actual shipping. Let me know. Thank you, John Schmitt

Hi,
I have a used working 2 speed wiper from my 69 Dart GTS. Needs cleaning and paint. $45.00 + actual shipping. Let me know. Thank you, John Schmitt

Hi There John,

Would you send a photo of them please? Thank you Sir.

Hi,

Thanks in advance,
p8210019-jpg.1716014354

Hi,

Thanks in advance,
75.00 +ship

Just so that I'm on the same page as you, Is that 75 just for the motor? or 75 for the whole setup in the foto there?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thanks in advance,
72 is the change over year I believe. Be careful you the the correct one. The shafts are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back