wtf is up with these members here ?

-
roy , this fact i know you never responded to my calls or emails and pm'd i sent you after the sale , and only answered your phone once to tell me about your goings on . that was only a couple days after the sale , it was a month before i sent the boys out . so there is nothing you can say to get over your lack of response , if you had just sent the items and responded these members would have neither had to find out wtf . just glad we had a ending to it . and your bud paid to ship the parts that you were paid to do . so i guess you owe him the biggest thanks , your friend is out of pocket on YOU . i'm sending him some bucks for doing me right , how about you ?

I have lots of parts that others could use but I have to much going on to be able to pack and ship them out so I will not post them up if I think I might not be able to ship them out immediately. Maybe I will run across someone that would want to clean me out and make themselves some money.

I have lots of parts that others could use but I have to much going on to be able to pack and ship them out so I will not post them up if I think I might not be able to ship them out immediately. Maybe I will run across someone that would want to clean me out and make themselves some money.

Where are you located? I may be interested in this idea!

I told Roy I would ship it for him.
pomonamissel did not have to leave the feedback that he did.
Wow I just read this whole thread...kick a man when he down huh.
Not to proud of this site,even the mods are contributing....

I told Roy I would ship it for him.
Wow I just read this whole thread...kick a man when he down huh.

I still stand by my position, and in the end, the mods are people too, who buy and sell parts, and expect the general courtesies that should be afforded through the buying and selling process! If you had not stepped into the original transaction, would the parts have been shipped yet? How long should one have to wait until life gets out of the way and somebody follows through on their end of the deal? Just asking, because even though I have 2 jobs, 2 kids, 3 bands, and a life, I still manage to ship items right away!

feedback is to let the other members know who n what there dealing with before they pursue making a purchase of other members . i left the feedback he brought on himself , if i sell anything its my responsibility to keep in contact and shipping the parts to the buyers hands . just like a swap meet , you want it , you break out the cash , give it up . and carry your parts to your car or haul them on your wagon . it is that simple . and if you don't have the time to ship the items . don't put them up for sale . everyone here has a life and more . poor management of life is no reason for not doing whats right .@txdart , sorry you think everyone was throwing stones . but if roy had just replied to any of the number of requested , this would not even be talked about now .

I have a saying that some may not agree with, but, "Your emergency is not my emergency" Through this whole thread I can't help but think, if Roy had problems in life and couldn't follow thru with the sale, Refund the buyers money! ASAP!

yes it should have been hand you the money , send the parts . its not rocket sci.... well , lol .

I'm pretty sure the feedback was left before the issue was resolved & parts were picked up & shipped by you. Feedback is designed to help members form their own decisions...

@roy villarreal should also leave feedback to alert members the problem was resolved.

The Mods are members just like you as @cosgig mentioned. We do our best to help the site. I appreciate you stepping up to help fix this....Nice of you & thanks from ME :thumbsup:

None of us EVER like to feel like we're getting ripped off!

Well I got good news. Went to post office today. Turns out parcel there to pickup. It was from member @RAT ROD AL I had purchased some trinkets a while back. They went awol. VERY AWOL lol. Like to Germany lol.
Al insisted on giving me a refund after 2 weeks and no show. I wasn't sweating it. I've had great luck shipping. (Costs are brutal now) but I was willing to ride it out.
Take a look at shipping label from US Post office...its all good. Dated 3/2/2018 Look at other pic, Deutsche Post...lol
Flew across the pond and back.
Thanks again Al and $$ coming.

20180502_225857.jpg

20180502_225946.jpg

20180502_230009.jpg

20180502_230022.jpg

20180502_230407.jpg

Members here are great in assisting other members and sticking together is what enthusiasts with the same interests are supposed to do. I have also had an issue with a bullshitter that claimed he wanted parts to keep as spares for his Barracuda, he also tried to cut in on another member who needed a specific part and made his order with an immediate payment. Boy I thank my stars for the site being able to backtrack and correct the sale for the other member who was first.
Then after giving up some of my personal parts and sending them to this dickhead! I needed 2 little clips for the proprod that were for my car I sent accidentally and Mr. Dickhead who wanted to charge me $125 insisting I needed some other part. Well anyway all the parts he said he like to have as spares were on eBay the next day at 3XS THE PRICE HE PAID. I never did get the clips back. But that’s ok.
I see it as he’s a Dick was probably always a Dick and Will always be a Dick. Not only a Dick like Dick Tracey but like a Donkey dick. He showed up at the Englishtown swap meet and tried to buy some 14 inch Formula S hubcaps from me insisting they were 13 inch. Lol again a real dick

Well I got good news. Went to post office today. Turns out parcel there to pickup. It was from member @RAT ROD AL I had purchased some trinkets a while back. They went awol. VERY AWOL lol. Like to Germany lol.
Al insisted on giving me a refund after 2 weeks and no show. I wasn't sweating it. I've had great luck shipping. (Costs are brutal now) but I was willing to ride it out.
Take a look at shipping label from US Post office...its all good. Dated 3/2/2018 Look at other pic, Deutsche Post...lol

View attachment 1715171632

View attachment 1715171633

View attachment 1715171634

View attachment 1715171635

View attachment 1715171636
Thats crazy !!! Hope they stuck some postcards in there for ya !!

Wait, they detoured this thing through Germany, and you still has to pick it up ?

Lol it made it here to Lakefield, pretty damned impressive since it went across the pond. No idea why it went there, all labels were done properly.
Pretty cheap shipping when you figger out the mileage.
No home mail delivery here in town, all mail picked up at post office.
Wait, they detoured this thing through Germany, and you still has to pick it up ?

Lol it made it here to Lakefield, pretty damned impressive since it went across the pond. No idea why it went there, all labels were done properly.
Pretty cheap shipping when you figger out the mileage.
No home mail delivery here in town, all mail picked up at post office.

And you wonder why shipping to Canada is so expensive!!

Class act Steve, you do Fabo proud!!!

-
Back