WTF with USPS

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting rid of the family dog over a USPS fail. Irrational. PO Box not practical.

Plan is to build an extra large postal locker that postal workers with IQs above 90 can figure out. Sandstone veneer around it to match the existing stone work I just finished last year.

Takes some effort to get out of vehicle and toss over this wall you think?

View attachment 1715267990

Only a SoCal prick would assume chaining up the dog (see the first option I listed) when you're expecting a package is irrational, especially when you have to build a fortress around your house. You're not the most important person in the world and maybe you should've thought about your mail order stuff before you replicated the Alamo in the middle of your driveway.

Quit yer bitching. You got what you deserved for being a lazy bastard. Your reading comprehension backs up my assessment. I'm out.

Only a SoCal prick would assume chaining up the dog (see the first option I listed) when you're expecting a package is irrational, especially when you have to build a fortress around your house. You're not the most important person in the world and maybe you should've thought about your mail order stuff before you replicated the Alamo in the middle of your driveway.

Quit yer bitching. You got what you deserved for being a lazy bastard. Your reading comprehension backs up my assessment. I'm out.

Chaining up a dog while inside a fenced property is what some red neck asshole like youself would do. Oh and shooting the dog is another good option. Pathetic. Pound sand miserable troll.

Only a SoCal prick would assume chaining up the do

Wow....Pussy Sore ?
Back to your cave dude !

jos51700
I've visited the "Lazy Bastard" at his beautiful fortress the Alamo.
Sitting atop a cliff, along the beautiful California coastline. With a world class surfing point sitting below, clean air and cool breeze,it is a slice of heaven. A beautiful house,with a 6 car garage,and guest house, the "Lazy Bastard built on his own. How could this be possible ? Through hard work and dedication,that's how. I happen to call this man Dave, my friend, and I got his back all the way. I've known him from this site, for about 10 years, and nothing was handed to him. He is the kindest man you could ever meet, and I know many here who will attest. Dave and his wife and 2 boys are beautiful people, and work hard everyday, for everything they have. Nothing...I mean Nothing was handed to them.

You obviously have something wrong with you. Maybe you need a hug. I don't know. But you are waaay out of line with your assessment and language, with this member. If you knew him, you would take it all back. I'm going to take the high road here, and maybe say a prayer for you. Sounds like you need it.
I wish you luck. JD

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back