Wtf :(

-
I don't think I would have the strength for that project. Holy Moly what a disaster.:D MMG

**** yes!!!! hell could fix that in a couple of days with a hammer and vise grips!!!
Jesus it has original paint- Burnt orange

seriously, its been on ebay months ago

Maybe the price is so high because it is one Petty put into the wall at 200MPH at Daytona! Sure looks like it!!!!

as much as I want a super bird I would take it not for that price though

It shows he has 18 offers on it? I am not sure why he would not sell it...WOW...

Sooo who is offering $3,000 for it, ha ha.

I did that to some other item that was way over priced--offer under 10% the asking price, expect this time I'm not sure I pay $3,000 for this

people are nuts, there isn't a usable panel on that pile.
i took a walk around a car cruise last saturday and was amazed at what people were asking for their cars. I'm talking 305 3rd gen GM's with 17,000 on them..."decent" paint 70's chevelles with 25,000 on them....god if the cars are worth what those jokers wanted for them my dart must be worth 20,000 lol

I love this one:
"The car was in a garage that started on fire, however the car didn't get that hot"

That car looks like it fell out of the sky with a satellite.

I already own a superbird, and over the last 32 years have amassed everything needed to fix that car. It would be a project though.

I bet it sells for the asking price or higher.

Thing about a car like that...... You could dump $100,000 into it and still come out ok.

Even if i had the money I would not pay over $100,000 for an old car...maybe any car.

I got in to this hobby ages ago cause along other reasons it was a cheap hobby. $1,500 in the early 80's got you an OK cool car.

Yeah many people think their car is worth soooo much, makes me sick. Oh its "fast" also, then you hear them talking about how a normal stock hemi charger is "fast". Yeah the speed o keeps climbing after 100 mph but that is cause its electronic now of days, ha ha. These new cars sure doesn't feel like its accelerating after 90 to me, the speed o keeps on going up thou ?

AMD makes every part for that car except the nose. Just a matter of who has the experience to repair/Replace it! Someone buy it and I will fix it!! LoL!

-
Back