Wtf?

-

NoPar

Rough Neck Racing
Reaction score
A friend of mine bought a 71' duster butterscotch in color..neways there's a side tag off of the original...what is it?

:cheers:This is another reason I love this site. You guys are so anxious to help someone that even though the question is totally unintelligable you're guessing as to what he might be asking.

:cheers:This is another reason I love this site. You guys are so anxious to help someone that even though the question is totally unintelligable you're guessing as to what he might be asking.
lmao...its kind of like "identify this part" without a pic

I think it's like some kind of a quiz show thing. "I can answer the poor guys question with only one hint as to what he means" Dan

Mr. 9 post, swoops in, throws a completely ________ question out there (you fill in the blanks) and then disappears with 10 replies waiting for a response .... now that is entertainment at its finest lmao.....
Sure it is not boredom??

Neways, this helped me, as I have a partial off the side of my original 73 Duster green.

You know that thing that's fastened to that rod under the hood? What's that thing for and what'll happen if I take it off? You guys know what I mean?

Just your typical "drivebye" and unintelligable question followed by members playing 20 answers, gotto love it.:violent1::prayer::prayer:

-
Back