Wtf!!!!

-

mac daddy mopar

Reaction score
I just got a letter from country wide that informed me that one of their own sold my info (ssn,name,address the whole nine yards) well he's a ex employee now, but what in the hell are these people thinking,when they hire them and they can't even speak English. (ever try to talk to them on the phone?)
well they gave me 2 years of credit protection, but I sure that if this asshole
was privy to my info then he knows that they would do that,so all the dickhead has to do is sit on my info then take me to the cleaners so to speak:angry7:
what the hell ever happened to the way it used to be ,if you want to live in AMERICA you had to pass a test and be able to speak English?
hell even at work we have 2 sets of rules posted one in English and one in all the other languages:angry7:

yeah i think it is funny . people say all us people should speek spanish too because mexicans live here too. well i guess we ne to also learn german , french, aribic? i dont think so . you move here you learn the english . if you dont like it go home where they speak yours .

I wonder if the whole thing was a scam to get you to get the 2 years of credit protection. I would be leary that they aren't charging you for it and tacking it on to your monthly bill, or will charge you for continued protection the second the 2 years are up. Didn't Gotti offer "protection" for his "clients" as well? Our friends were conned by cw mortgage into refinanacing after a home equity loan, so that their payments now actually exceed their monthy income. Our freinds were told that the high payments would just be for 6 months and then the loan would be reassessed. Well now it won't be for another 6 months and they could lose there home. I guess there is a reason that this company is being investigated.

I may sound harsh but anyone caught stealing identy should be hung from the highest tree in my book. (along with a lot of other crimes) toolmanmike

funny how if you go to mexico they don't speak english or if they do its very minimal yet they aren't trying to learn our language.

-
Back