wtt My 1968 Sport Satellite for 1969 Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   1
Contact seller
I have a 1968 Sport Satellite that I would like to trade for a 1968-1969 Dart.This is an a/c car.Let me know what you have.Thanks.

Attachments

• 68 ply.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,565
  • 68 plymouth.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,553
  • 68 318.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,369
  • 68 Sat.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,385
  • 68 Sport.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 1,399
  • 68.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 1,403
  • 68 panel.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 1,429
  • b5.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,395
Could you give a little more info about the Sport Satellite. Big block or small block car? Got any better pictures?

It is a 318 car.Center console.It has a very minimal amount of rust.Only on the very top of rear window and the very lower part of the quarters.A patch panel will fix that.The rest of the car is in excellent condition.Very clean engine compartment.

Neat car, maybe I should sell my SS instead of my dart and start collecting....

Could you give a little more info about the Sport Satellite. Big block or small block car? Got any better pictures? More info would posibly help with your sale. Price? Looks to be a descent car. Would make a nice RR or GTX clone for someone.

I guess some of you guys are not reading my previous replies because if you did you will see the answers to the questions you are asking about the Satellite.

Nice! I had one just like it (Blue) in high school but mine had white top blue interior and a 383
VERY fun car! Closer to a GTX rather than a Road Runner
I would almost trade my 67 Dart for it... brings back GOOD memories!

What is decent money to you?Everyone that I responded to wanted to offer me $3000-$5500.That to me is not decent money.Especially not in comparison to what I got in return.

What is decent money to you?Everyone that I responded to wanted to offer me $3000-$5500.That to me is not decent money.Especially not in comparison to what I got in return.

well... a friends factory 69 satellite was just appraised at $28,000, thats what I call decent. His is factory 318 column shift automatic with no options now its numbers correct (not matching) 340 console auto. a running satellite is worth decent money

in order for me to have gotten decent money for the satellite.I would have had to put about $10,000 into it which I did not have.Yes you are correct.It could have brought good money with a substantial investment.

A good friend of my dads bought a turbo TA new in 1981, I used to spank that thing silly with my Omni GLH turbo, I hope your performance expectations are not very high.

Post pics, I've been trying to trade my dart for one here locally....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back