-
Status
Not open for further replies.

memikeswife

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Before reacting to these items please read this post. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showpost.php?p=1378379&postcount=86

Since some abody members are interested in seeing these I decided to list them here for first shot at these. I will be relisting on a commerical site that allows these items sometime soon.

BEST OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED, please PM me.

#1 Flag Sale Pending

Approximately 58 x 32", worn, stains and holes. From around 1940's brought back from Germany WWII.
Price $100
Jonesboro AR 72401
accept paypay or money orders

Attachments

• light and bookends 105.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 703
  • light and bookends 103.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 712
  • light and bookends 107.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 685
  • light and bookends 106.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 702
WOW! Sale pending allready? DANG! I'd like this myself....

He doesn't know my price, so I don't know if he is serious buyer yet. Thanks, I'll let you know.

Hi Treva,if your gonna be selling off more of these items,please post prices and your location.This will help with quicker sales.Rules are in place for selling,just trying to help.:thumblef:

GERMAN WWII 1930's TINNIE -
This is a German WWII tinnie. These items were given out to individuals to recognize their participation in events. The event could be a fund raiser, a celebration and a myriad of other activities.

The construction of all the German WWII tinnies can be boiled down to two basic materials: plastic or metal. Metal tinnies were very thin and were stamped. Plastic tinnies were molded. The quality of the items varies from poor to excellent. All tinies have a pin affixed to the back which allowed them to be placed in a shirt or hat. some tinnies are stamped with the manufacturer markings. however, not all of them are.

Tinnies were produced in very large numbers and various styles. They represent one of the most affordable German WWII military collectibles.

These are Labor Day Related Tinnies

Price $15 each Sale Pending
Jonesboro AR. 72401
Accept Paypal or Money Orders, Thank You

Tin Material, with minor scars, good condition
View attachment light and bookends 118.jpg
View attachment light and bookends 120.jpg

Tin Material, with minor scars, near mint condition

View attachment light and bookends 130.jpg
View attachment light and bookends 133.jpg

Hard Plastic Material with very minor scars, near mint

View attachment light and bookends 134.jpg
View attachment light and bookends 135.jpg

Hi Treva,if your gonna be selling off more of these items,please post prices and your location.This will help with quicker sales.Rules are in place for selling,just trying to help.:thumblef:

Thank you Pettyybludart :thumblef:, She said whoops and I said it was my fault :sign5:

What other stuff you got?
It may take another hour but she has a bunch to post.

:eek:ops::poke:

Thanks for your help pettybludart, as my husband quickly pointed out to me, I'm a rookie here, so please bear with me. Have a great day!

GERMAN NAZI WAFFEN SS EM BELT BUCKLE for enlisted men. HIGHLY DETAILED ALUMINUM BUCKLE, WITH EAGLE AND SWASTIKA IN A RONDELL, READING MEINE EHRE HEIST TREUE!" -

THE ALUMINUM IS BRIGHT, SHOWS AGE - THE REVERSE READS "RZM-36/40-SS" . SHOWS SOME SCARS AND NEEDS CLEANING.

$100 SOLD
Jonesboro AR 72401
Paypal or Money Order accepted, Thanks[/B]

Attachments

• light and bookends 115.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 643
  • light and bookends 116.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 629
YOUR WAY TOO LOW ON THE PRICES

The last German flag I saw at a gun show went for $400.00 and it was not as good as your items.

The Belt buckle was near $250-$300.00
The youth pins was $80.00- $100.00

This was in Atlanta Ga. two years ago.

YOUR WAY TOO LOW ON THE PRICES

The last German flag I saw at a gun show went for $400.00 and it was not as good as your items.

The Belt buckle was near $250-$300.00
The youth pins was $80.00- $100.00

This was in Atlanta Ga. two years ago.

BigWhip, thanks for your concern, yes I know I could probably get a higher price but Mike saw some interest here and asked that I post here 1st. You guys are like family to him, so you get the family price. Thanks Treva

Nice early Hitler Youth Tinnie dated 1936. Copper type tin material with minor
scars
$20 Sold
Jonesboro AR 72401
accept paypal or money order

View attachment 235013
View attachment 235014

Aluminum "1st Not" Navy pin

$20
Sold
View attachment 235015
View attachment 235016

Treva is walking out the door and wanted me to say these two have been sold :thumblef: Thank you FABO members and a big thank you goes out to Joeychgo for letting my wife get these to some collectors :thumblef:

Very cool. I know your feelings on these items Memike, My grandfather was in the Navy during WW2 which makes these more interesting to me. Remember it was probably a US soldier that brought these home as a reminder of his service and they are proud of it.

In case any of you were wondering, the German on the belt buckle, "Meine Ehre Heißt Treue" translates to "My Honor is Loyalty." This was the motto for the Schutzstaffel, otherwise known as the SS.

Sorry guys, these are the only items I have. Thanks for asking. Treva

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back