XHD 1 inch over stock are in

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well got off my fat assssssssssss this afternoon and installed them but I only got an 1 1/8 more height from where she sat before,dang it me thought it would of been a bit more.How does one relay know what your getting now a days,for all I know they sold me stock springs and said there XHD 1 inch over stock height.

i believe certain models came equipped with XHD from the factory. so you would only be getting fresh springs in that case. not sure what your car came with from the factory, but maybe they were the heavy duties

i believe certain models came equipped with XHD from the factory. so you would only be getting fresh springs in that case. not sure what your car came with from the factory, but maybe they were the heavy duties

My org had 5 leafs booth sides and the xhd have 6,guess I expected more.

............Is the #s 4 hd springs..............kim......

No numbers anywhere on the springs that I could see.I wasn't after the stink but look,my plan was to get some lift and then raise my front up in hopes to clear up those low hanger headers know what i mean now Kim.

well ok am going to say it and im going to hear about it but a small shackle and a turn on the torshen bars will put you right there. good luck

hate to be the bearer of bad news...but they will probably settle some too

Ok pulled the Dart out of the shelter and went for a quick rip sweet there is the lift I was hopping for not a ton but enough to put a coo laid smile all over my face,now to raise the front end just a tad.Thankssssssssss to all that help me some 1 year ago as to hat to get and even up loading pics of there cars with the XHD springssssssssssssss.:cheers:

-
Back