XHD leaf springs,rant

-
Snake,
I have Super Stock springs on my 69 and the car sits pretty level. It's a HAIR higher on the pass side, but not enough to notice.
If the spring deal is too much of a pain in the ***, just use a 1" longer shackel. I bought the long ones with 3 different location holes, and I cut the rest off below the hole I was using.
Lotta experts here might not agree with me, but they're cheap, adjustable and readily available with LOW shipping costs even to Canada on eBay, and can be installed by yourself in 30 minutes.
I wouldn't hesitate (and haven't) putting a set on my own car. It also gives the car that 60's look.
Spend your money wisely my friend.

George
Thanks George,ya know I did just what you said on a 69 Dart I had 20 years ago with the long shackellsssss.food for thought.PS your car lookssss bitchen me like.

OK final update,call National Mopar in Beaverton Ontario Canada talk to Nigel he says sure I can help these springs are made in the U.S. good solid metal not Mexico metal.1 inch over stock for 469 bucks.Looks like that's the route I will go.Anyone with the 1 inch over stock on there 69 dart,what is the measurement from the ground to the lip mine is 22 1/4 now.itssss low.what is yours.

Check these guys out,this is where I got mine that lifted the *** end up 3" !! And the price was right !!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350388439661?item=350388439661&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Here is my cuda with the Mancini XHD springs.

IMG_0810.jpg

-
Back