Ya'll DiD it Ya'll Did it......again!!!!

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Big hand's in the air for ya'll :cheers: the combined efforts of many came together and have conquered several goals that have touched the lives of many,since I became a member here I have seen several hundred acts of kindness and caring from the people here that I am so proud to be part of.when I first signed up the MeMike car drive was about wrapped up and I was too late.when I did get a chance to help out that cause I was met with a greater force.....MeMike!!!!!he went above and beyond with what he did..and what he did came at a good time he's the cat'z meow when it comes to class!!!then we were all hit with what's going on in the economy....oh boy so many losing their job's and we get face to face with another great person who refuses to Let it get them down..Ramcharger You are a heck of a guy! then people that cant find a meal...Daredevil your ten feet tall and bulittproof....Lil' kid's about to lose their hospital Cuda Chick and Joe Watson...man oh man ya'll Know what hill's to climb!!!!GtXperience(ben)that's another story in itself.and erics68 for getting the ball rolling on the latest venture!!!!this could be a long post but the best way to summarize it would be to say all of you people here at f.a.b.o.are trully outstanding!!! Pharmboy this is a good guy alert for you and the family you are part of God bless all of Ya'll :cheers:

HERE HERE! I'll second that, Curtis....It great to be a part of such a good website/family.

amen:) you all are great guys and great examples to us younger ones. keep it up and next time something comes around i pray i will be able to help even a little

It,s great to see that we can all help someone down on there luck.Members from all around the world can come together and make ones day!What a great site,with great members!:cheers:

So anyway Bruce's House is safe for the moment :cheers:and adam's dart and we gonna have to buckle down on the shriner's scamp build!

I agree, without the great people on this site the Dart would have been gone. My wife says I cant ever sell it now.

dart003.jpg

So anyway Bruce's House is safe for the moment :cheers:and adam's dart and we gonna have to buckle down on the shriner's scamp build!

Curtis, you've done a great job summarizing what this site is all about: People who want -- and still remember how -- to help others. I couldn't be more proud to be a very small part of it.

Without going into lots of details right now (it's not really my place), if anyone out there still wants to become involved in the Shriners' Children's Hospitals Scamp Charity Build in any way (new / used parts, cash, business sponsorship ... anything), please DON'T WAIT ANY LONGER.

The forces of Mopar brotherhood are very strong, but may not be strong enough this time to overcome all the obstacles this build has tossed our way. Time is running out, available parts are scarce, sponsors are failing to keep their promises, the car is still a mere shell of what it needs to be ... and the unveiling is a month away.

Okay, enough whining from me. Back to how great FABO is. :-D :love7:

I can attest to the type of person on this sight.When I was feeling so low and needed help y'all were there for me big time. I got the moral booster I was lookin for and then some! As far as Im concerned this is the best websight in the world.I Helped out with Memikes car,have been a gold member ( and will again when I have some loose cash),but this sight and it's folk have paid me back tenfold.

Y'all are my crutch and keep my dreams and faith alive.

Thankyou.

:cheers:what a great place

I agree!! Up until last year I never wanted anything to do with the internet, I just thought I didn't need any more aggravation in my life. But my mind changed when I discovered this site and all the great members, and how we can help each other. Let's keep it up!

-
Back