Yall gotta see this....

-
That's some crazy stuff! Thanks for sharing. My sister drove one of those when she started her family.... The thing was truly a tank!

What's that damn thing made out of .....titanium/unobtanium mixed with undistructableium??

That's almost unbelievable! I hope they posted it for sale and made some cash! They have video proof of It's reliability.

i am almost certain that railroad crossing is in Oss or Rossmalen
sure looks familiar

Those Volvos are built tough.

I witnessed a lady hit a moving train at about 60 mph one night on a dark stretch of road in Florida. I thought for sure she was a gonner, nope, I walked up to the car and she looked up at me and asked what happened, I said you hit a train.

She proceeded to get out of the car, the driver door still worked. The resulting damage to the car was what appeared to be fairly minor considering, it never got into the firewall.

That is awesome! Wonder if there was any alcohol involved in the making of that?????

What i wanna know, does the driver have any teeth left??

Back about 1990 volvo was running "I'm glad my wife drives a volvo" commercials in heavy rotation.

Around that time, here in FL a lady went on a long drunken rampage in her volvo, killing a few folks and doing lots of damage.

Never heard that ad campaign after that.

LMAO!!! What a perfectly GOOD waste of some AWFUL cars!!! The tent trailer / camp trailer(s??) was a nice touch!!!

You notice he did let the train go by. I'll bet he has trouble buying life insurance.

There used to a Volvo commercial in the 80’s where they dropped it on its nose and then walked up and opened the door!!! I tried to find it on YouTube but to no avail!!! It was pretty impressive then and now!

I’d like I see them or anyone else do that again on a commercial today!!! :lol:

The freakin' Chuck Norris of cars!

"A train hit a Volvo today at a local crossing. ....the train might be able to be repaired".......

Jeff

Yeah - how do you say Christine in Swedish?
Shared globally with my friends and family.

-
Back