Yanking my 3rd member

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
Got some howling noise and it's driving me nuts.U started in it and it mightvtake me a while. My health is bad but at least I started.It's got 3.91 but am thinking 3.73 or 3.55.Start picks commin up!

Sounds fun. If you need a hand changing it, you might wanna see if a local member can come help.

If you need some help on a weekend let me know. Cleburne ain't that far away on company fuel.... but I won't yank on your member!

If you need some help on a weekend let me know. Cleburne ain't that far away on company fuel.... but I won't yank on your member!

Thank you very much for the generous offer but I'll be OK.I'll take my time. That was very kind of ya.

URL=http://s213.photobucket.com/user/bigdummy71/media/69%20Valiant/20140405_182924_zpscebcgu5n.jpg.html]
20140405_182924_zpscebcgu5n.jpg
[/URL]

My gears and sure grip is trashed. I called to get some 3.55 and Jegs and summit say it's gonna take 2 weeks. My machine shop has a sure grip.

Go with 3.55's, I installed a 742 case 3.91 gears with sure grip in my 68 Road Runner, it had 3.23 originally, I'm going back to 3.23 in that car. 3.91's were fun at first, but on the highway they suck (unless you have a VERY expensive OD tranny).

I need a set of 3.55's too and Summit has Richmond's listed as in stock for a 489 case, which I think that's what you have. Looks like I see a big 9 on it

BTW: what happened to the SG? Spider gear pin come loose and trash things?

I ordered from the Doc just now.I told him I was with Fabo and he charged me doubble

-
Back