Yeah, now I feel safer!

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just read that in Chico, California, it's illegal to build, maintain, or use a nuclear weapon within the city limits.
The punishment is pretty stiff - use a nuclear weapon within the city limits and you're subject to a $500 fine.
Doesn't that make you feel so much safer now?
This stupid law has been on the books since the 1980's.

That makes me feel better, even though I'm on the opposite coast now. Have to love California and some of the laws they have on the books

I have checked those before. Makes you wonder what the government was thinking.

In north Carolina it is illegal to plow your cotton fields with an elephant. A woman isn't allowed to wear daisy duke shorts. In Asheville it is a crime to sneeze on city streets

I just read that in Chico, California, it's illegal to build, maintain, or use a nuclear weapon within the city limits.
The punishment is pretty stiff - use a nuclear weapon within the city limits and you're subject to a $500 fine.
Doesn't that make you feel so much safer now?
This stupid law has been on the books since the 1980's.
good thing they cleared that up - you know, 'cause I wouldn't to bring my nuke to the wrong town with me...

Why blame California if that is a city law?

Anyhow, I checked the link and the first "dumb law" was Hawaii banning billboards. What is wrong with that? Anyone that has travelled through Georgia might appreciate a law curbing the use of billboards! Sometimes it is difficult to see what's out there for all the #?!! billboards in the way...
C

Why blame California if that is a city law?

Anyhow, I checked the link and the first "dumb law" was Hawaii banning billboards. What is wrong with that? Anyone that has travelled through Georgia might appreciate a law curbing the use of billboards! Sometimes it is difficult to see what's out there for all the #?!! billboards in the way...
C
It is against the law to text and drive? But trying to read 40 billboards on I-75 in Ga. in a one mile stretch is legal?

Gotta keep in mind that in Chico is a University of California campus. I'm sure that the law was because an aspiring student built, or was thinking about building a nuclear reactor in his dorm room or fraternity house. Silly college students!

Gotta keep in mind that in Chico is a University of California campus. I'm sure that the law was because an aspiring student built, or was thinking about building a nuclear reactor in his dorm room or fraternity house. Silly college students!

Gotta have something to pop the popcorn and re-heat pizza!

You can have a nuke on your person, but the radioactive material has to stay in the trunk.

In the town where I am they have a big LED TV on the side of the road on a pole posting all the game scores right at the busiest most crowded section of the road.

You can have a nuke on your person, but the radioactive material has to stay in the trunk.

In the town where I am they have a big LED TV on the side of the road on a pole posting all the game scores right at the busiest most crowded section of the road.
illegal to wrestle bears in Oklahoma. don`t laugh, they use to have bear wrestling contests in Tulsa for the guys that think they are bad dudes. think the epa shut it down.

In Toronto we can't drag a dead horse down Yonge Street. Although I seem to recall they were going to repeal some ancient by-laws so I'm not sure if this one is still on the books.
In the 70's City Council declared Toronto a nuclear free zone. That would have stopped any Russian nukes at the border with North York, no doubt.

In the 70's City Council declared Toronto a nuclear free zone. That would have stopped any Russian nukes at the border with North York, no doubt.

Only if they put up a sign at each entrance to the city. You can't expect those nasty Russkies to know your local laws...

My grandfather told me, before he passed away, that when the first automobile were available that it was illegal for you to drive in certain North Carolina cities because it would scare the horses.

My grandfather told me, before he passed away, that when the first automobile were available that it was illegal for you to drive in certain North Carolina cities because it would scare the horses.
I can't think of the make and model right now, but for that exact same reason one of the first cars produced (think model A era) had a horses head molded to the front of it

(Found it...the Horsey Horseless)

I can't think of the make and model right now, but for that exact same reason one of the first cars produced (think model A era) had a horses head molded to the front of it

(Found it...the Horsey Horseless)
I haven`t heard anything about the cal. ( JERRY BROWN?) governor passing a law against cow farts . was in the news ! they going to kill all the cattle, or borrow $ from china to build gas collectors for each one, or train each one to go to a fart collector to pass gas? of course hussien Obama would finace it !!

I haven`t heard anything about the cal. ( JERRY BROWN?) governor passing a law against cow farts . was in the news ! they going to kill all the cattle, or borrow $ from china to build gas collectors for each one, or train each one to go to a fart collector to pass gas? of course hussien Obama would finace it !!
bomber, fill us in on this .

Here 'tis...

I Bet You've Never Heard Of A Stupider Law...

-
Back