year one shipping holy #$%&

-

345man2

Reaction score
just got done finishing my interior order for my duster and holy crap they are proud ofshipping costs . the 30 percent i got off the order came right back and ouch., but the customer service was excellent that dont make my pocket feel better though. lol just hope the stuff i got was all good quality, looking forward to getting it:D

Yeah, they sure aren't cheap.

Not sure about today but back in the day a trip to the Mexican border was a cool cheap way to get your interior redone.Prices were much cheaper and a bunch of places to go to in Mexico but the way things are today in those border towns, heck whole police depts down there have been replaced with the army cause the local police were working with the gangs.

If I had=was going to visit Mexico today Cancun would be about it...and that is flying in and flying out. Even the highways during the daytime are unsafe to travel on.

last time i ordered from them,i got the 70 B body pedestal mount rear wing.back in the day (lol) they were 119.00 to the door. now they are over 3 hundred bucks! ive never had a problem with anything ive gotten from them but man you could spend a fortune there thats for sure.

I quit ordering from Year One atleast 10 years ago because they RAPE you on shipping.About the time they got "to big" to bring parts to the Mopar Nats I quit ordering from them.

Jim

Anything P/N marked with an "FD" @ Year One is 'factory direct.' Interior stuff? Legendary Interiors...They are a direct ship vendor,too most of the time. Comes right from the producer. Scam? You decide, but Summit and Jegs do it as well (although they actually do have stock in warehouses,too)

Agree shipping can be high through YearOne, but the cost of boxes, shipping peanuts, tape and an employee to put it all together is costly.

Except for M&H wiring harnesses where they are an exclusive distributor, why would anybody buy anything from them? They don't make anything...

Wow.....that's something to think about. I've got a 30% off coupon that I was going to use before Dec 31. Plus, I was thinking that 30% was actually just off their normal astronomical prices. Yeah, maybe I'll just go with the actual mfgr of the stuff.

the 30 got me too , they have to give percent off so they can make sales, next time i going to do a lot of price matching WITH SHIPPING INCLUDED:D

-
Back