Yep i'm a newb

-

rickstershemi

It's True....I'm Nutz
Reaction score
Well hello everyone, have been lurking for some time, heading out to pick up a new project tomorrow: 64 Valiant 100 2DR Post Rust Free Texas Roller....!!!!!!!

You have answered many questions already, please be prepared for many more....LOL

OH Yeah, I'm a regular on Moparts, so I'm sure some of you already know me....I think :dontknow: that's a good thing :hello2:

63Valiant1.jpg

Rickster

Welcome rickster. There are lots of early A's on FABO.

What are your plans for the valiant? V8 or /6

welcome to the best mopar site on the planet. Dont forget to stop in chat in the evenings. Usually there are about 6-10 of us just shootin the breeze.

Thanks Guys......well I made it to TX in one piece, but not due to the roads in Mississippi & Louisiana, evidently neither took any of the Stimulus Cash....lol

Also have been enjoying some of that famous Texas Hospitality....!!!!!!!

Couldn't be more pleased with the car....it really is a Rust Free Solid, Straight Platform as described....all the exterior trim is present and in near perfect condition, gonna need a few things and get some refinished, the seats were recently recovered and are awesome, so my color choice just got real simple...!!!!!! Will post some photo's when I get it to the house and sorted out.

Heading up to North Star Dragway tonight to watch the Blown Fuel Altereds and head out 1st thing tomorrow for the long trip home 8)

Here's a few pic's loaded up and ready to go........

DSC06914.jpg

DSC06917.jpg

DSC06918.jpg

DSC06916.jpg

Anyone know where I can pick up a 340 Resto Block on the cheap......?????????? I'm thinking 426" Stroker.......!!!!!!!!!!

Rickster

Looks like a good solid car.I wish I was going to see those altereds with ya.8) Is there anything hairier than a fuel altered?

-
Back