It is called
"CCD"
Cuda Crack Disease
Steve has it
Craig has it
and so do I
I don't think there is any cure.
Dave

They got a web site, the owner is a bit........ummmm.....out to lunch....if you get my drift? (Cuckoo cuckoo)

Don't have an air compressor so I was cleaning up the rust/dust after sanding the ceiling of my project car with a shop vacuum and a round bristle brush. As I was going over and over the newly cleaned sheet metal with the bristly nozzle, it seemed for a moment as if I was connecting with the vehicle, as if I were giving it a massage or something. Weird.

Don't have an air compressor so I was cleaning up the rust/dust after sanding the ceiling of my project car with a shop vacuum and a round bristle brush. As I was going over and over the newly cleaned sheet metal with the bristly nozzle, it seemed for a moment as if I was connecting with the vehicle, as if I were giving it a massage or something. Weird.

Umm, you know there is a secret society that actually gets sexual about/ with their cars!! There was a segment I saw where a guy was washing his car, as he does every day, sometimes multiple times a day, and he was getting quite randy about the whole job, kissing the windshield and a bunch of other stuff!! No telling what was going on during commercials!! I think it was on Strange Obsessions!! Quite appropriate!! Carry on!!!

-
Back