Yha baby!

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
My best friend is moving and I got the great fun of helping him all weekend.... I did however end up with this sweet safe!!!!

He is moving to an apartment from a house and had no where to put it so he offered it to me. I couldn't say no and actually feel much better now.

It's roughly 2x2x5 and so far all my stuff fits! LOL I did sell the cheap shot gun he gave me too, it was made in china and I don't feel comfortable shooting or selling to my friends a chinese gun so off to the pawn shop it went.

Attachments

• 100_2236.JPGr.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 205
Nice score!!! Large gun safe was one of the first things that went in when I moved to Vegas. The piece of mind that it provides is priceless!

Nice score!!! Large gun safe was one of the first things that went in when I moved to Vegas. The piece of mind that it provides is priceless!
O yha it is a truly great feeling.

Nice! I need some thing like that. Cost to dang much for a good one.
Yep hence why I didn't have one... This one was his dad's, Steve passed Mike got it and now is moving to an apartment. I am continuing to store two guns for Mike in it.
Sweet deal.
:cheers:
You lucky bastard!!!
:cheers:
It's great having security like that.
Most defiantly! I didn't realize how good it would feel to have them all locked up until I closed the door with everything in and the feeling of relief sank in!

Great deal! Like everyone said and you found out, the peace of mind is uncanny. You do have it lag bolted to the floor and wall right?

I really like that divider. I'm guessing it's custom?

Great deal! Like everyone said and you found out, the peace of mind is uncanny. You do have it lag bolted to the floor and wall right?

I really like that divider. I'm guessing it's custom?

Not sure on the divider, all the hardware for the adjustable shelves is the same as on the outerwalls and while the covering's and quality of the wood work are nice, knowing who I got this from I doubt he made it since wood working was a hobby of his.

It's not bolted down yet but thats just because it's not in it's final position yet. I still need to clean out the room that it's in, in my parents house before that happens. (Good luck getting it out though in any sort of short time, this sucker is heavy enough empty that I could barley get it to tilt on the hand truck and it's in a basement back room.)

It's an early 90's Cannon Safe btw.

Outstanding.....if you get a 1700 pounder no need to bolt it down......

Not sure on the divider, all the hardware for the adjustable shelves is the same as on the outerwalls and while the covering's and quality of the wood work are nice, knowing who I got this from I doubt he made it since wood working was a hobby of his.

It's not bolted down yet but thats just because it's not in it's final position yet. I still need to clean out the room that it's in, in my parents house before that happens. (Good luck getting it out though in any sort of short time, this sucker is heavy enough empty that I could barley get it to tilt on the hand truck and it's in a basement back room.)

It's an early 90's Cannon Safe btw.

I got mine down into the basement by myself empty and it was a *****. I thought I was going to break my neck, lol. I can't imagine even two guys getting it up through that narrow *** stairway full, but I bolted it down from the inside anyway. Just that much more peace of mind. :)

Cannon makes a great safe, that's much nicer than mine and that divider rocks.

Nice gun safe you got there Ross. That's what I need, but finding the room for it would be a challenge around my house.

Nice gun safe you got there Ross. That's what I need, but finding the room for it would be a challenge around my house.
I thought I was going to have to take it down to the shop but then the parents told me to take it to their house since thats a lot closer to me and where I have been keeping all the firearms.

Nice set up.. I wish i had room to put in a rack on one side.. You need more guns...

Well I did almost buy a Rossi Ranch hand in .44 mag the other day but decided to wait until found one in .38spl/.357 or .45LC.

But yes I only started collecting a year ago, so I am still a little on the light side!

Attachments

• Ranch_Hand_2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 121
-
Back