you guys know about these wiper blades???

-
Yea I found these a year ago and installed them on my 68. I like the look, but for what ever reason they dont work well in the rain... The right one doesnt even wipe the windshield. When I had the black ones on they at least worked, so I dont think its the arms. The car normally doesnt get driven in the rain, but given that I am planning a week long road trip with the car soon, it will probably get stuck in it. So I am going to use the refillable numbers here and give them a go.

Yea I found these a year ago and installed them on my 68. I like the look, but for what ever reason they dont work well in the rain... The right one doesnt even wipe the windshield. When I had the black ones on they at least worked, so I dont think its the arms. The car normally doesnt get driven in the rain, but given that I am planning a week long road trip with the car soon, it will probably get stuck in it. So I am going to use the refillable numbers here and give them a go.

RainX is like gold. I never use my wipers.

My 75 duster had 15" black replacement blades when I got it. When I look up blades by car model/year they always show me 16".
What was original and what fits?

I just got these at orileys

View attachment 1715194078
From everything I have found I believe my 75 was supposed to have 16". The Trico Classic only goes to 15". I did find that Anco Vintage is similar and goes to 16", but at TWICE the price. :BangHead::wtf:

From everything I have found I believe my 75 was supposed to have 16". The Trico Classic only goes to 15". I did find that Anco Vintage is similar and goes to 16", but at TWICE the price. :BangHead::wtf:
Kieth,
Thanks for posting that - the Anco Vintage must be a new release this past year or so. Take a look at the picture - its nothing like the Trico Classic, so not surprising its twice as much. Take at look at the repop Classic Industries is selling, see if its any cheaper. Attachment looks more like the original too IMO.
I remember it was always confusion at the parts stores when buying refills for my '75 Valiant. My recollection is 15" was correct, but of course it was a used car when I bought it... and a base model. See if you can find a Chrysler parts book for '75 - thats more likely to be correct than anything else.

For the new Anco Vintage, I tried to find a listing for refills on their website, but no luck. Their website has always been next to useless, so that hasn't changed. LOL.

Classic Industries's repops are made by or for OER
Here's the 16" pushbutton blade, supposedly for Mopars to '68- '74
1968-1974 All Makes All Models Parts | ME7601 | 1968-74 Mopar Anco Wiper Blades 16 | Classic Industries
Here's the refill for it, and any other 16" PB blade also made by OER
All Makes All Models Parts | ME7602 | 1954-74 Mopar Wiper Blade Insert - Anco Style 16 | Classic Industries

They also have repop 15" Aero PB blades for GM cars - looks similar to the anti-lift blades used on our '67 A bodies and some other models.
1958-1996 All Makes All Models Parts | K164 | 15 Aero Wiper Blades-PR | Classic Industries

I bought some of the oer ones from classic industries. Only problem is they dont come with the arm that connects that wiper frame to the wiper arm. Not sure where to source those from.

-
Back