You have Won!

-

33IMP

Reaction score
How do you deal with these "organizations" that polute your phone with " you won!" scams. I got one, about a week ago, "just download this, answer a few questions, and you will win...." I immediately deleted it without opening. Next day, i got two more from different places. Deleted those too.
Now, I'm getting four or five a day! Apparently, deleting is not the proper response. What do i do to get rid of these damn "you're a winner!" messages so i dont have fifteen of them clogging up my phone?

I don't answer my phone. If they don't leave a message,they must not want to talk to me that bad. My phone will tell me the name the number is listed under, and it's usually a business of some sort. I just block the number as spam and never deal with them again. I have never had a warranty on a car, or a mortgage, but I've gotten plenty of calls about them.

Get rid of your phone, and you won't get calls :)
I have a flip phone, that doesn't do text. If I'm not expecting a call from a possible unknown number (maybe a member here) I let it go to voice mail. Then I can call back if I want to talk to that caller.

Actually, these are text messages i get on my phone.
Besides, if i got rid of my smart phone, how would i visit FABO and FBBO multiple times daily, lol. I have a laptop, but i despise the thing, everything i do here and fbbo is on my phone or tablet.

Besides, if i got rid of my smart phone, how would i visit FABO and FBBO multiple times daily, lol. I have a laptop, but i despise the thing, everything i do here and fbbo is on my phone or tablet.
HEY!!!! YOU'VE WON!!!!!!!! You're the 5th person to post on this thread!!

Set up your “do not disturb” on your phone. It can be set to only allow calls and texts from your contact list

I thought your screen name looked familiar..... oh yea there's another FBBO Person who broke on through to the other side to Fabo

das-om-break-on-through-to-the-otter-slide-7759443.png

You should be able to block the number on your text app. I do it when I get them. Haven't got any in a while.
Thanks. My girlfriend blocks numbers all the time. I gave it a quick look, looks like i might figure it out.
(Ive got six on my phone right now, that i havent responded to.)

I thought your screen name looked familiar..... oh yea there's another FBBO Person who broke on through to the other side to Fabo

View attachment 1715694410
Yep, equally active on both sides, just got a head start on the "B" side, cause i have twice as many b's as a's.Got two 33 imps, dont know what body those are, lol.

-
Back