you know the car i am a newb here

-

mosquito13

Reaction score
you know the car via the the thread " bastard 4 door 64 440 restro" i just got the car. work was getting in the way of finishing the project so now i have it. will high jack the thread and continue on documenting the progress. i have a time limit as the car is to be my wife's big present for her 50th in sept..
a little about me: been building motorcycles for 30+ years. never did much more then maintain my cars. started looking for a 63 galaxy about two years ago. got my first dodge 8 months back . 47 dodge d24 deluxe , found it under a tarp at a garage sale. had fun with it and sold it a couple weeks back. saw the 440 and liked the lines and it didn't break the bank...yet. may have to rethink being a ford guy?
my wife stella and i do a radio show on mondays 3-5 pm eastern on our community radio. shows name is hot rod rock radio. we play rockabilly (not your oldies station crap either) you can catch it at 96.5 fm if your in the sarasota, fla area. or listen on line at www.wslr.org or www.shoutcast.com and do a search for wslr studio . we take requests at 941-355-4540 or via the web at hrr965@yahoo.com . we try to get guests in from the local car culture when we can. i have been hitting up bands and vendors for swag to give away. usually will do that via 1st person to email a mailing address gets some cool stuff mailed to them. trying to build up the online listeners. so tune in. if i don't see you on the road i hope to see you on the radio. peace out, sven

coronet 011.jpg

dodge 002.jpg

pre las vegas 126.jpg

pre las vegas 498.jpg

pre las vegas 960.jpg

las vegas 005.jpg

Welcome to this great site :cheers:
Glad to have ya onboard with us 8)

Welcome to the site! I am just north of you guys by St Pete. Not sure if I will get you here, don't see why I wouldn't, I will tune in on Monday and will even do a request for the FABO family.

-
Back