You know your getting old when.....

-
Here is one... get up and walk to the kitchen and forget why the heck you got up to begin with :banghead:
Another is waking up and making coffee and you put coffee filter in and add coffee , rinse out the coffee jug and put it in place and turn it on :sad4:
:eek:ops: I forget to put water in the coffee maker :banghead:

Here's another one.
I have orange juice first up followed by instant coffee.
Lately I seem to put the jug on boil,add sugar and coffee to the coffee cup and then top it up with OJ.!!!

Start again.

The town I live in is where I grew up and has a population of 200,000.
Many of the younger car crowd I meet are surprised when we figure out I know or knew their parents!!!

Most recently. Mailed out a couple of money orders for items I purchased from two FABO members. I don't remember filling them out. :eek:ops: I know I didn't fill out the stubs I keep. Gee I hope they are honest guys.

That's nothing, sometimes I.. and then when I.. uh, the.. what was this post about?

Grant

I dropped the wife at the mall went on my way around town ended up at home with out her. Went back to pick her up she had no idea what happened and I kept it that way.

Kenny

when you buy a daily driven car based entirely on how easy it is to get in and out of!

You get all excited about doing something, and then finally realize that you have already done it.

Grant

Please disregard post

You know you are getting old when you go to the local strip for a day of racing and stare in awe at the wheel stand of the guy in the left lane. Then you realize you are in the right lane.

You know you are getting old ,when it takes you all night long to do, what you used to do all night long !!!

...when you sneeze and blow a fart.

No, I'm not that old yet.

You know you are getting old when you can relate to almost all of the replies here

..................and just now I dragged home a "Jazzy" scooter from the thrift store for a hundred bucks. "We'll see", they claimed it "worked but won't hold a charge." The thing is, it's missing one battery, and the charger clearly says 24V. And...........it's missing the foot rest, but I'm sure I can cobble something together, there

The thing about this is, the entire seat "unclips" and I brought it home IN THE TRUNK OF THE DART!!!! I've got some lightweight telescopic ramps, so "when the time comes" I might be able to manage it with no help.

Jazzy1113-black.jpg

When you start fooling around with hotrods cause your hips are too sore to ride dirtbikes.

And yeah, I am relating to a bunch of these also.

..................and just now I dragged home a "Jazzy" scooter from the thrift store for a hundred bucks. "We'll see", they claimed it "worked but won't hold a charge." The thing is, it's missing one battery, and the charger clearly says 24V. And...........it's missing the foot rest, but I'm sure I can cobble something together, there

The thing about this is, the entire seat "unclips" and I brought it home IN THE TRUNK OF THE DART!!!! I've got some lightweight telescopic ramps, so "when the time comes" I might be able to manage it with no help.

Jazzy1113-black.jpg

The missing battery may cost more then what you payed for the scooter.

It needs batteries anyhow. I've got at least one lead-acid that will fit it, so the only thing "really missing" is the plastic box and the connector pigtail.

I'm going back to the store tomorrow and get them to look around for the box. They claimed that they tested it and that "it works but won't hold a charge." If THAT is true, then the battery/ box must be around there somewhere.

At the new price of the damn things, this is still one hellova deal.

The whole deal that appeals to me with this thing is that it will fit in a car trunk, including the Dart. I HAVE a wheelchair that I used to attend the Spokane Fair a couple years ago, but it does not break down and must be hauled in my pickup, or else build a hitch receiver platform to haul the thing.

It needs batteries anyhow. I've got at least one lead-acid that will fit it, so the only thing "really missing" is the plastic box and the connector pigtail.

I'm going back to the store tomorrow and get them to look around for the box. They claimed that they tested it and that "it works but won't hold a charge." If THAT is true, then the battery/ box must be around there somewhere.

At the new price of the damn things, this is still one hellova deal.

The whole deal that appeals to me with this thing is that it will fit in a car trunk, including the Dart. I HAVE a wheelchair that I used to attend the Spokane Fair a couple years ago, but it does not break down and must be hauled in my pickup, or else build a hitch receiver platform to haul the

thing.

I was wondering how they tested with only one battery myself. Good find if you have another battery and it runs.

-
Back