You know you're a Mopar person when....

-
you go through the gates at a car show and see nothing but the Mopars and go directly to them before looking at anything else,(I do it every time, even if they are spread out)

You spend WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY too much time on FABO and your better half says that your addicted.

...you see an old 4 door c body in a field with a tree growing through it and the first thing you say is beeeyuotifuuulll!

You know that you`re a Mopar person when you spend 3 times as much for the same part as a Chevy guy and don`t mind it.

You know you're a Mopar guy when you drive by the condo development down the street and as you pass you romp on the throttle and set off 2 or 3 car alarms from the vibration. No kidding, I get this Beamer most sunday nights.:burnout:

Also you know you're a Mopar guy when the sound of a gear reduction starter gives you a woody.:love7:

Terry

....when you get a call from someone looking for parts and they say the guys at the auto parts store gave em your phone # and said if this guy don't have it, it's not around. Feels good.

Waaaaaaaaay back in the very early '70s, my 'ex' and I would cruise Whittier Blvd. on Saturday night in our '69 340 Swinger, stop at Bob's Big Boy and get 2 Big Boy Combo's with chocolate shakes and the total bill was $3.40! Great times!!!!!

When I was 22, I had a security check. The guy interviewing was amazed that I had accumulated 17 tickets. I explained it away by saying 3 of them were for illegal left turns and 10 for illegal parking....when cruising Whittier Blvd. Man, I miss those days. I even got taken to jail for curfew violation one time, at 10:15PM.

When you get put under and when you come to the first words are Did you find any Mopar stuff. My ex wife looked at me kind of funny that day.

.. when you have 3 60 watt light bulbs in one garage light and 3 40 watt bulbs in the other!

and... yes, I really do...

..when this is the wallpaper on your desktop at work.

Duster20081221.jpg

When you have owned, a 70 Mach 1, a 70 1/2 SS Camaro, a 72 Vette, a 69 GTO Judge, a 74 Z28, a 72 340 Duster, a 72 340 Demon and you decide to build another 72 Demon.

And my sig pic is my wallpaper on my work computer.

Jack

.......when one of your neibours come over and ask what Dodge dealership you work at. (there is nothing in front of my place but Mopars. all my relitives are now converted or I helped them pic out cars)
My wall paper is me and my grandson!

Me&curtiss.jpg

When you buy Mopar parts for Mopars you don't even own!! Can't pass up a deal... Jim

When you go in for your colonostomy and you tell the nurses that you know you will be lying on you side and you ask them if they would rather have your bag in the front or the back!!!! My wife works with these GALS.

when you cruise FABO with your 44hr old baby girl and post with one hand! yep, that's me, rigght here! lol

when you feel good when you tallk about ... Mopar....

.. when you get laid off, are worried about making the house payment, and still go out a buy a '73 Dart project....

...when your '09 Subaru get's parked OUTSIDE so that '73 Dart can fit in the garage...

....when you consider selling the HOT RED MOTORCYCLE in your garage so you can buy parts for the '73 Dart....

I think there is a trend here.

-
Back