You won`t see me posting anymore

-

mopar head

Reaction score
During the day, THANK GOD!!!! I`ve just finally landed some work:cheers:Had to miss Carlisle to hang around the phone friday, and took an 8 hr. safety course saturday. They don`t hire Rig weldors, so after 13 years I`ll be an employee again. gotta do what a mans gotta do8). It`s gonna kick my ***, being off work so long and doing 6, 10`s, welding in the hot summer sun. Best thing is I`m used to driving 1.5-2 hours one way. This job is 7 miles from the house:cheers:

During the day, THANK GOD!!!! I`ve just finally landed some work:cheers:Had to miss Carlisle to hang around the phone friday, and took an 8 hr. safety course saturday. They don`t hire Rig weldors, so after 13 years I`ll be an employee again. gotta do what a mans gotta do8). It`s gonna kick my ***, being off work so long and doing 6, 10`s, welding in the hot summer sun. Best thing is I`m used to driving 1.5-2 hours one way. This job is 7 miles from the house:cheers:

Congrats bud!

You'll get used to it again. Check in after you get off work and kick your boots off! LOL!

Happy Days - work safely...............
Daryl

Congratulations :cheers: Good to hear a member is going back to work during these bad times mopar head !!

Right on Head: Show up a little early and act like a company man. I'm glad for ya so go the extra mile. It'll pay off. Good on ya.
Small Block

congradulations...(hope i spelled it right)..................:bootysha:

Congrats man!!

I was out of work for 4 years. It was rough. I too finally landed a job working 5 10's. It's rough at first but it gets easier.

Just think, all that gas money you were spending can be turned into mods for your car...

Fantastic! As someone who's on a state supported paid vacation I'm happy for you. Congratulations!

-
Back