You'll Watch this More than Once........ AND HANG ON TO YOUR CHAIR

-
Wow!
Does anyone know where it happened?
I doubt if anyone in the black vehicle survived.

You're right, I watched your signature at least 6 times! :tongue10:
Seriously though, icy roads demand respect, and people just don't realize how quick it can happen.

The video is from Russia. There are a few crash compilations on Youtube that all were filmed in Russia and that is where it was pulled from. It happened earlier this year. And there were no survivors from the black vehicle. Supposedly......

I keep watching it over and over to see if I could do something different to prevent it.

No matter when it comes, Eternity seems to come faster than you think.

Guys, are you prepared ? Take time. Takes about 7 seconds to be saved.

That this happened in Russia is no surprise. Icy roads and drivers drinking vodka don't seem to mix. Besides Russian crash videos, there's tons of drunk vodka drinking Russians fight videos on the net.

When conditions call for lower speeds it's best to be safe. I drive to Mammoth Lakes California quite often and I've seen the road so bad that I've stopped and locked the front hubs (full lock up driving all 4 wheels) and continues at around 45mph. Dumb asses in Hondas are still going 70 - 80 up the highway. I've seen some extremely cool accidents and pretty sure by some of the spins that the inhabitants in the car have soiled the seats.

Wow, that looked really bad! When you get into it with a transport....You're gonna lose. I drive on the 401 highway with them every day and hope and pray that I never get involved in an accident with one.

That's was awesome! Look just like a movie stunt. Wonder if this will make in drivers Ed classes now.

Wow, that looked really bad! When you get into it with a transport....You're gonna lose. I drive on the 401 highway with them every day and hope and pray that I never get involved in an accident with one.

I stay off the 401 at all cost because of that kind of thing.

That crash happened February 24th of this year on the M7 highway in Russia. The 32 year old driver of the SUV was killed instantly and the driver of the truck received moderate injuries but survived.

That stretch of highway is really bad. There was an accident involving a bus couple years back that killed 12. And at least another accident before that, which killed a father, mother, and a yound son.

Video taken coming the other way after the accident. Nothing left of that Nissan SUV...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSyB_hDKS-g"]The consequences of the accident Nissan Navara - YouTube[/ame]

I think of this everyday of the week. During the months of November through March this is what I drive on.

IMAG0468.jpg

look at me, I have a 4x4 and I can haul *** in the snow and ice...hauled as all the way to the after life ,good thing that was a semi and not a family in there minivan

-
Back