Young Gun

-

68fishbowl

Young Gun
Reaction score
Hi, just joined the fourm, just wanted to start off by saying hi. I have a '68 Barracuda Fastback with a 440 bored .30, and a 6 pak to top it off, and I have a narrowed Dana 60 under it. My dreams are to make my Fish Bowl a weekend racer as well as a kick a$$ school car.

Welcome!! Sounds like a great fish. Definately get some pics up when you can!!

Pic pic pic................Pic pic..................

................and welcome! (pic pic...............:toothy10:)

sounds sweet....there should be a rule on the welcome wagon that you must post pics so that no one has to ask for them lol....welcome to FABO!

K I got a picture of my two possible engine choices, the only problem now is deciding which one to put in it now the 440-6pak or the 513 KB HEMI with Hillborn fuel injection

440-6.jpg

KB Hemi.jpg

wow man, i dont know how old you are, but if you are young and going to school i think either of those motors will be more than enough....your one lucky guy man...i would personally choose the hemi since its more cubes, is a hemi, and has the hillborn fuel injection

I am 17, and my dad owns a race shop here in northern Utah. I just need something big to shut up all the Ford and Chev kids at my school.

Well that should do it
Welcome to FABO

welcome, your dad looking to adopt another older son!!

i second that....if your dad ever has any extra motors lying around, see if he would like to adopt a good old 19 year old Canadian kid....it would make him very happy to put a hemi in his scamp (or any motor for that matter lol):-D

great! can i pm you my address so a motor can get here as soon as possible?

shoot im mexican =) so ill work around the house for a motor haha

Welcome to one of the luckiest 17 year olds out there!! Nice to see you and the ol man share a common interest,by the looks of those engines we will enjoy some great pics from you I'm sure. Have fun here:cheers:

"The hilborn is not exactly a street rig though...."

I know he originally bought the setup for his '70 Chally but I'm trying to work on him to let me have it.

Kids at school hell. I think i,ve been shut up lol. welcome and Give us a link to dads shop. We like to patronize members

Welcome to FABO! BTW you have no choice..... Give me the Hemi and put the 440 6pack in your fish...LOL Looks like you and your dad have some great stuff, and it want take those big guns to knock down stock mustangs and camaros. Most adults can't swing that big of an ax! 8).
Matt

68 Barracuda fastback with a 440-6pk,..... I can relate. I thought it was all Hondas and Toyotas at schools now, at least it is Ford and Chevys. Welcome young gun!

IM000649%20%28Small%29.JPG

Well there are those too, but I have a few friends with Mustangs, and there is a hot shot with a mid 70's who thinks he's a bad ***

-
Back