Your 340 exhaust tipsss

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well I just got my 69 340 ehaust tips today:cheers: I want to get them in the right spot,not to far in or not to far out from my bumper.So could someone with a 69 Dart pop a pic up so I can get a good look.Many thankssssss:toothy10:

Lol. I must have been typing when you were typing. Thanks I like your Dart as well. Colour is great.

Thoes pics are perfect thanksss for taking the time,glad you were board lol.I also was hopeing for chrome hangers so my plan now is to paint them my body colour.Thanks bro.

I found that if you use the factory hangers (bolted to the proper place on the frame rail) and the tips are factory size/specs you can slide them in until they bottom out which leaves about an inch protruding beyond the bumper. When I restored my 68 GTS I found NOS tailpipes for it and they fit perfectly at this position.

I found that if you use the factory hangers (bolted to the proper place on the frame rail) and the tips are factory size/specs you can slide them in until they bottom out which leaves about an inch protruding beyond the bumper. When I restored my 68 GTS I found NOS tailpipes for it and they fit perfectly at this position.

sweet i do have the right hangers.

Mine has NOS tailpipes and hangers...not the best picture...

69dart.jpg

Thankssss guys thoes pics have been helpfull,I am sure i will like them over the old ones that are not right for the car.I do not have the fasteners tho any sudgestions on what to use,say from a hardware store?

-
Back