Your car airbrushed on a tee shirt

-

1970 La

Reaction score
Just got back from a family vacation at Branson. The kids wanted to get some shirts air brushed so we went to this tee shirt place. I asked the guy if he could take a picture off my phone and put it on a shirt and he said no problem. So I had him do one of my dart. I thought he did a good job.

Any one else have one of there's to share?

If you can't, let me know and I can.

I'd like to see it, it sounds like a cool idea. I could just spray some primer on a T shirt and be good for mine, for now. lmao

Posting this for Joe.

Thanks Joe, that did turn out pretty nice.

Attachments

• ts.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 365
NICE !!!!!!! I would say he did a great job--Steve

LOOKS GREAT!! What did he charge you? I used to see guys set up to do it at the big car shows but haven't seen them doing it for a long time now.

I know that $50 for a T-shirt seems like a lot but it sure is cool!

That's a decent price.... Last time I saw that option at a show (late 90's), was about the same price then. Yours better quality work,by far.

I always thought air brushed t-shirts were lame but I like that one, very cool and I think it kicks a$$ :glasses7:

A booth at the Iola Old Car Show every year does this.He has been there at least 20 years in a row.

When I lived in AZ I used to go to the Park-n-Swap in AJ. There was a guy there that airbrushed stuff. Had a bunch of shirts done by him. Wish I would have kept his business card.

I know that $50 for a T-shirt seems like a lot but it sure is cool!

Thats what I thought at first. Then when he finished I was very pleased with his work.

When I went in with the kids it reminded me of my first trip to lake of the ozarks and had to have a airbrushed t-shirt, got it done and never wore it because I thought it was cheasey.Lol

Thats what I thought at first. Then when he finished I was very pleased with his work.

When I went in with the kids it reminded me of my first trip to lake of the ozarks and had to have a airbrushed t-shirt, got it done and never wore it because I thought it was cheasey.Lol

I think I'm the king of cheesey. It's a cool shirt. Sometimes ya just got to roll with it and tell yourself you don't look right in a 3 piece suit anyway.

40.00 for the work and 10.00 for the shirt.

Ouch...that is like twice as much as Norm charges....my tattoo guy does airbrush work....wonder if he would do t-shirts....hmmmm....time to dig out his # again....

-
Back