Your Cars Birthday

-

beastie340

Reaction score
I and a couple of my Mopar buddies actually celebrate our cars birthdays.

So do we need therapy or does anyone else on FABO do the same thing.

I'm not talkin cake and all maybe wash and wax , pat on the fender, actually remember what day your car was built.

Yesterday was the Beastie's birthday. Built 5/12/1969, 40 years young.

A week before Christmas (Dec. 21) is my Dart's birthday. I celebrated with a cake from Wal-Mart. It turned out pretty good. My family thought I was
nuts but oh well! toolmanmike

If you celebrate your cars b'day you dang well better remember your wifes.:toothy10:

On May 28, I will have owned my 69 Super Bee coupe for 40 years, got to order it when you could build your own car. Couple dozen colors, 6 int colors,3 axle ratio choices, interiors bucket w/ buddy seat,. or nothing, or console. or bench seat. The colors were bright or not offering 3 stripe colors. Yeah, we had a party 20 years ago, my wife & I & sons will have my sisters out w/ a bonfire. I first selected a tan int bucket seats & console. Then black ext w/ red stripe, nobody told me I'd be 60 years old washing a black. I used to enjoyed that but it is a pain now. Scoops, tic toc tac & awat you go

Also, be courteous and don't mention your car's age around your her. You know how women are about their age, especially that 40 number!!!

He's a STALLION. 335 rompin stompin earth shaking, tree trembling, horses

Every year I celebrate my Darts birthday... Febuary 24, and our anniversary (the day I bought her) May 30 1986. My wife thinks I have issues.

Victoria's Birthday[
Was the day I took the 300 mile trip to pick here up in Troy Missouri :cheers:
June 7 2008 I drove her home :love7:.
Victoria has given me almost 9.000 trouble free mile's of happiness :love7:
The day I meet small block and his great family and cars was the 6th of June
when we stayed over night and took off to Troy Missouri to pick up my gift from this great bunch of folks here at FABO.

Small Block home and my fist car show :-D

ooooooooo.jpg

first%20cruze%20004.jpg

first%20cruze%20078.jpg

valiant%20029.jpg

My Duster was born in July 1973. She was lucky to get one of the last 340s made I am told. She has a plant that is not a spunky as her older sisters but a much better suspension. While her grill may not smile as ominously as the 71s her voice is clear and beatiful.

Here is to many returns! -LY

This should be part of the "you know you`re a Mopar nut" thread but to add to the sickness my `68 Dart came out the factory during the summer of love August 28th, 1967 and my `68 Barracuda came out almost a full year later June 21st, 1968.

IM000649%20%28Small%29.JPG

JohnGTS361.jpg

My Scamp was made on Valentine's day in 1975 which was a Friday that year. I could tell it was a Friday car when I restored it a couple of years ago.

My 340 Dusters B day is 4-26-73. I went and talked to him for a minute. Then went for a drive to find cars hoping to find parts for him. I found a sister instead.

I celebrate my car's birthdays...well, my Charger's. I haven't had the Duster long enough yet. The Charger turns 40 this year. June 20, 1969. The Duster's birthday is September 23, 1972. I got the car in February.

-
Back