Your Collections?

-
Old bar lights,glasses,bottles,etc. Mostly Griesedieck Bros. beer items.

I owned a bar for 24 yrs. so I collected allot of beer sign tackers, I also collected a large collection of beer cans around the world, (a 1,000 or more) looking to sale the cans to the right buyer. Pm if interested.

Cool collections! I have a half azz collection of quite a few things. The biggest numbers are beer steins and shot glasses. I also have a hundred or so gemstones. Most are faceted but I have a few Jaspers too. I have a couple Victrolas, a few stereoscopes, and a few kaleidoscopes. Apparently I have been collecting 66 Dart parts too. I have quite a few extra parts just in case. The house and garage is full. Time to stop collecting. LOL

i try to collect money for gas, but there seems to be less and less of it :glasses7:

Every year toy Hess trucks from 1974 thru last year. All still in the boxes. Only one that was modified was the 1974. Sometime ago in another galaxy far far away when I was a kid, it just had to have silver wheels and the mirrors are gone from the cab doors.....

Dead hookers and soiled panties. BUT never soiled panties from the dead hookers. That would just be wrong. :wack:

Ok, ok, ok..... About the only thing I collect are car magazines. All the Mopar rags + Hot Rod, Car Craft and Popular Hot Rodding. My first Hot Rod magazine is from February 1980. Lately I keep missing more and more issues from the local magazine shop. I should get subscriptions to save a few $$$. I should also start a magazine wanted thread.

Wylde1.

Wow!!!.....you guys have some totally cool stuff!!! I'm almost foaming at the mouth here. As for me, I have a weird attraction to these old Craig Pioneer 8-track players, the 3108 and 3108A particularly. I had one of these back in the 70's in my car during high school and I just keep a watch out for them on Flea-bay. I bought these 2 separately and they're both NOS and were pretty cheap! (my wife just smiles a little and shakes her head when she saw them) I also have a "thing" for collecting Holley carbs, nothing too rare or special, but my favorite one is a spreadbore 800 double-pumper that was freshly rebuilt by Holley. It's a work of ART!!

Here's the 8-tracks....maybe I can get a pic of the 800 DP later.

P1001444.jpg

Oh, here's a pair of NOS 46mm Weber 3C 3 barrel carbs to fit a Lambo, 911 or Corvair. Guess which one I own? :D I was like a kid on Xmas when these arrived!! Brand-new in the box, and these are pre-1970 ones, the real deal.

DSCF0874.jpg

DSCF0877.jpg

DSCF0876.jpg

DSCF0875.jpg

Hey, this stuff must be ultra rare! How cool is this!

..........Well, i have collected, mopar hats,shirts, coats, magazines, tools, ...oh ya thousands of parts new and used...i used to have 30 cars and trucks, now 2 cars, 2 trucks....kim.........

I have collected dealer items for 30 years. 1965 only and Dart stuff. This is how my show room looks.

My office in my shop where I keep all the books, dealer broshures etc looks like this. Yes, my wife is right, I am a collector!

Ulf, I am so JEALOUS!!! Awesome collection, love the "Dealer" look too :D I have some neat stuff too, I will try to get it up. I also have the same Essential Tool sign!

BTW, wanna sell that 66 light poster on your wall with the Fury and Valiant? Would love to find one like that!!

Ulf, I am so JEALOUS!!! Awesome collection, love the "Dealer" look too :D I have some neat stuff too, I will try to get it up. I also have the same Essential Tool sign!

BTW, wanna sell that 66 light poster on your wall with the Fury and Valiant? Would love to find one like that!!

Keith! No problem. PM me your address and I will post it for you. Should I make a roll of it or fold it for you?

That Essential sign must be rare. I got that one from an old dealership up in Idaho. Never seen one. Where did you find yours?

I'm working on a bigger posters with sure grip and some tranny posters too. BUT they are so big!

Keith! No problem. PM me your address and I will post it for you. Should I make a roll of it or fold it for you?

That Essential sign must be rare. I got that one from an old dealership up in Idaho. Never seen one. Where did you find yours?

I'm working on a bigger posters with sure grip and some tranny posters too. BUT they are so big!

Really?? That would be awesome!! I will send you a PM.

I got my tool sign on ebay awhile bach, it is in good shape, any idea what year it is from? I was thinking the 70's. I have some huge posters too, not sure if I will ever hang them up! A couple would take up a whole wall, they go together in sections, those are from the 1950's. I have some cool stuff, I will dig it out, alot isn't even on display!

Here is a pic but not that good, you can see the tool sign near the tool box. I have better pics, just need to find them...too many lol
Picture4558.jpg

List making time!
Here we go,
MoPar posters,
Firearm posters
Martin Wasp things http://martinwasparchives.tk/ My site is still being worked on but it will have info on the Martin Wasp
Firearms
You could say fly fishing, ice fishing and hunting gear
MoPar stuff

I use to collect comic books, I still have all of them from when I was a wipper snapper I dug them out last weekend to show the grand son and he look at them for about 2 mins and ran off,maybe it's because he's only 5 but my be some day!!!

I collect a lot of different stuff, antique furniture which I use in my house,a good collection of North Star gas station stuff, oil cans etc. including a complete gas pump in my basement,old paper money and CARS!!!

I forgot about all my gumball machines, I have about 25 very rare 1¢ 5¢ gumball machines. Then of course my cars.

Really?? That would be awesome!! I will send you a PM.

I got my tool sign on ebay awhile bach, it is in good shape, any idea what year it is from? I was thinking the 70's. I have some huge posters too, not sure if I will ever hang them up! A couple would take up a whole wall, they go together in sections, those are from the 1950's. I have some cool stuff, I will dig it out, alot isn't even on display!

Here is a pic but not that good, you can see the tool sign near the tool box. I have better pics, just need to find them...too many lol
Picture4558.jpg

That heater hangin' up there rocks!!

It sure does!!! Heats up the shop in a hurry, nice hot air too :glasses7:

Man I wish I had some cool stuff. All I got is ammo. Seems like I can't go a week without buying at least one box. Now I have not been "collecting" (my wife calls it hoarding) ammo for more than 2 years, and I try and shoot as much as I can. I'll unload at least 2500 rounds per trip to the desert, about twice a month. And my collection still grows. And I probably have well over 10,000 rounds currently. All in the following calibers 300win mag, 38 special, .357 mag, 45acp, 40 s&w, 7.62X54R, 5.56, .223, 12guage, .22lr, .380. I have a small collection of firearms, 11 complete, and one in the process of being built. And I'm also storing my 7 year old daughters ,22 as well. Looking at a new .45 pistol for home defense/zombie attack. (that's my justification to the wife) she does not understand, but I gotta buy a new gun soon, I'm having withdrawals and I just pocked up the latest one 2 weeks ago. I'm planning on buying accessories for the next gun before I even buy it. Lol go figure

I collect WAY TOO MUCH!

Mopars and parts
Mopar magazines, (think we have had that discussion)
Mopar Diecast (just a few)
Guitars (but have thinned them out)
Sports cards (what ever made me think THAT was a good idea?)
Nascar cards, diecast and memorabilia (what ever made me think THAT was a good idea?)

Like at the junk stores, "If you don't see it ask."

I also collect guitars, currently at 13.

Man I wish I had some cool stuff. All I got is ammo. Seems like I can't go a week without buying at least one box. Now I have not been "collecting" (my wife calls it hoarding) ammo for more than 2 years, and I try and shoot as much as I can. I'll unload at least 2500 rounds per trip to the desert, about twice a month. And my collection still grows. And I probably have well over 10,000 rounds currently. All in the following calibers 300win mag, 38 special, .357 mag, 45acp, 40 s&w, 7.62X54R, 5.56, .223, 12guage, .22lr, .380. I have a small collection of firearms, 11 complete, and one in the process of being built. And I'm also storing my 7 year old daughters ,22 as well. Looking at a new .45 pistol for home defense/zombie attack. (that's my justification to the wife) she does not understand, but I gotta buy a new gun soon, I'm having withdrawals and I just pocked up the latest one 2 weeks ago. I'm planning on buying accessories for the next gun before I even buy it. Lol go figure

You Arizona guys.....LMAO...

Fishing Reels and tackle... Big Plus I live near one of the biggest fishing spots in the world ...

Also collect Morgan Silver Dollars

-
Back