Your experience ?

-

Bubu

Reaction score
Have any of you used the molded carpets sold on ebay? Good, bad? Any specific vendor or company? Thanks.

I bought one for an early-a (1966 Valiant) on eBay, can't remember where but it was cheap and the fit wasn't the best around the 4-speed floor hump, sort of baggy, also didn't fit real tight in the rear floor boards at the corners. But, the color was great and the quality is great too. Cleans up nice and is holding up good to normal wear. If you are on a budget this is a good way to go, otherwise if you want top notch look elsewhere.

Legendary are the best, its what I used in my Duster. If you get something off Ebay it will probably be second rate. PUI or ACC interiors.. Not my first choice at all. But if money is an issue then ya got to do, what ya go too do!

Legendary are the best, its what I used in my Duster. If you get something off Ebay it will probably be second rate. PUI or ACC interiors.. Not my first choice at all. But if money is an issue then ya got to do, what ya go too do!

But if you want an F body 4spd carpet Acc is the only place that offers them. (the carpet actuality fits the best out of all the ones I have ever installed, go figure)

My car has a back half setup, with full tubs and roll cage. I really dont want to buy an expensive carpet to butcher. Thats my main reason for buying one from ebay. I want to run full interiors ( except for the rear seat).

Thanks for your input.

I think most of the ebay sellers have Trim Parts carpet anyway so just buy directly from Trim Parts is my advise. It may not be the cheapest but its not the highest either. It fits and looks great.

I think most of the ebay sellers have Trim Parts carpet anyway so just buy directly from Trim Parts is my advise. It may not be the cheapest but its not the highest either. It fits and looks great.

I agree
and I like the fact that the front carpet goes up the firewall

-
Back