Your not going to believe what I saw today

-
I don't like the mirrors either, but I don't care about them. Obviously neither does he. Did anyone notice it doesn't have a front passenger seat? Maybe that is so he has leg room for sleeping in the back! Drive it like you stole it. It definitely caused more commotion at the show than it did here.

Hmmmm a mod that doesn't know how to single post . LOL just chirpping ya bud hope you and the family are well .

Hmmmm a mod that doesn't know how to single post . LOL just chirpping ya bud hope you and the family are well .
Lol. Thanx Chris. My internet is bad tonight. Had to go to my phone to delete the duplicates. Regardless, I'd own it. Black bay or not!

Lol. Thanx Chris. My internet is bad tonight. Had to go to my phone to delete the duplicates. Regardless, I'd own it. Black bay or not!
Oh hell yeah. I'd Drive the hell out of it with them big old mirrors too haha. Don't know how many times I've cussed them little 4in round SOB's from the factory. LOL
Some people don't understand the difference between good-natured ribbing and hate.

Did you VIN it?

It has 71 tail lights as well.

I'd bet most of the farm it's a reasonably well done fake that's been around for a while.

I always thought 'Elephant Ears' when talking about a Mopar referred to a type of solid front engine mount for a Hemi...but those mirrors may use the same terminology for different thing!

i wonder if this is what the silverado guys cry about "mopar mirrors"

9b3a7198fd55491991edce787809aef9.jpg

The scoop appears to be a separate piece as well.

-
Back