Your not going to believe what I saw today

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Florida Mopar Association ( Formerly Garlits) Car show. I was there today and ran across this Real 1970 TA Challenger. I was shocked to say the least. Has Canadian plates and it looks like he drove it down.

70 real TA.jpg

How was the show?
I was only there today. A buddy of mine spent three days there. The location I think is better. There is plenty of room there and I think going forward it will be a better venue than Garlits. The entrance roads were dirt which a lot of people were not happy about. But the promoters said it will be paved by next years show.

I drove 1200 miles from N.Y. to check it out and it was worth the drive. I was impressed with the amount of vendors and the show cars. I probably wouldn't do it again, but got to see what other people are doing in this hobby. Also gave me a chance to visit the Garlits Museum. Nice job FMA.

I drove 1200 miles from N.Y. to check it out and it was worth the drive. I was impressed with the amount of vendors and the show cars. I probably wouldn't do it again, but got to see what other people are doing in this hobby. Also gave me a chance to visit the Garlits Museum. Nice job FMA.
WTF

OMG. Some people's kids. Sort of negates the need for that spoiler doesn't it? Must have been one of those rare Canadian TM2 coded options. LOL.

Until you see the build sheet, don't knock it. Chrysler has built stranger.

I like it. A car that is being used as a car. I know its shocking but that is what they were built for.
T/A Challengers built for towing? No I don't think so.....
Looks like a car being used as a truck. haha.

Until you see the build sheet, don't knock it. Chrysler has built stranger.
Or maybe dealer installed. I can hear it now in 1971:
"Yeah I'll take it, but I want you to put on some towing mirrors for me."
"Yes sir we can make that happen."

I am sure it would look better to some if it came to the show in a trailer but not me.
Yep that's it. Nothing but Trailer Queens for me. Whatever. Trailer mirrors are never going to work for me on one of the sharpest looking cars ever built. To each his own.

sweet and the truck mirror option too. one of one.

Yep that's it. Nothing but Trailer Queens for me. Whatever. Trailer mirrors are never going to work for me on one of the sharpest looking cars ever built. To each his own.
Thats what I was getting at "To each his own" He is driving and enjoying the car rather than not driving it even if the mirrors look stupid.

Don't recall seeing it at Moparfest ever but hopefully I'll get the chance to shake his hand someday , He's driving thousands of miles enjoying HIS car and all the haters can lick sack .

-
Back