Your States Babe.

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok Its raining a bit and I got a few more limps "Wind fall" picked up and stacked yesterday
So I Thought we could show our states babe.
Here is our Arkansas Babe Miss Arkansas, Ashlen Batson

0000053813_20081222135030.jpg

Holy S%*&!MeMike she,s a pretty little thing!She looks to be 13-14 years old or am I just getting older?

Holy S%*&!MeMike she,s a pretty little thing!She looks to be 13-14 years old or am I just getting older?

Your just older :toothy10:

She is a A young Newark Arkansas woman 21 years young =P~

She is a doll for sure pettybludart

Ok =P~ Show us your States Babe. Ashlen will be heading to the 09 Miss America.

zzzz (Custom) (3).jpg

zzzzz (Custom).jpg

Hummina, hummminna, hummminnna...I've got to visit Arkansas.

memike, I am going to have to list two gals here. One from my home state of Hawaii and one from my current state of California. I'll let you guys figure it out which one is which (it's not too hard - dark features vs light features). ;)

Also wanted to mention that my mom was Miss Hawaii (1st Runner Up) in '51 and I have the trophy she gave to me years ago.

09-01-26_nicoleyellow.jpg

09-01-26_tahitian.jpg

bilde.jpg

carrie3_medium.jpg

memike, I am going to have to list two gals here. One from my home state of Hawaii and one from my current state of California. I'll let you guys figure it out which one is which (it's not too hard - dark features vs light features). ;)

Also wanted to mention that my mom was Miss Hawaii (1st Runner Up) in '51 and I have the trophy she gave to me years ago.

Your mom must have been a beautifully and talented lady GTX :cheers:
Something you and she should be very proud of.:-D

I was going to put California up if no one jumped in on the thread, That's where I was born:happy10: California.

Here is her California Jackie Geist facile picture=P~

zzzzzz (Custom).jpg

Now look what you started Mike, another thread with beautiful women, like I can't get enough of that :cheers: By the way your opening picture, how do you spell rrrrroww? =P~

Now look what you started Mike, another thread with beautiful women, like I can't get enough of that :cheers: By the way your opening picture, how do you spell rrrrroww? =P~

I think you got it close Rob:-D Its like saying ruff but your bottom lip
wont get off the floor.rrrruuww

i forgot her name but a few years back my sister and mom met a beautiful lady at the grocery store in a small kansas town. they found out that night miss kansas was in town and that was who they met lol. then my grandma and mom did some research and found out my dads best friend from our old town was engaged to her lol.

i forgot her name but a few years back my sister and mom met a beautiful lady at the grocery store in a small kansas town. they found out that night miss kansas was in town and that was who they met lol. then my grandma and mom did some research and found out my dads best friend from our old town was engaged to her lol.

Small world ain't it :-D

-
Back