YouTube channel

-

dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
Hey guys one of my new years goals is to start doing more with my YouTube I have had my channel for years but don't upload alot of videos and never really put much effort into it. Some of you guys have inspired me to want to do it so this year I want to give it a try. I'm working on some intro graphics and camera stands. What tips can yall give me? What kind of content would you like to see? What are your pet peeves when watching videos? I really enjoy @318willrun and @RustyRatRod videos i like that style. Here is my channel please subscribe and watch the few videos I have and feel free to give me some pointers! Thanks guys and happy new year! https://youtube.com/user/72cudadude

Agree with RRR, be yourself. Also, a good camera crew (aka my wife :) ) is a huge help.

Last edited:
Hey guys one of my new years goals is to start doing more with my YouTube I have had my channel for years but don't upload alot of videos and never really put much effort into it. Some of you guys have inspired me to want to do it so this year I want to give it a try. I'm working on some intro graphics and camera stands. What tips can yall give me? What kind of content would you like to see? What are your pet peeves when watching videos? I really enjoy @318willrun and @RustyRatRod videos i like that style. Here is my channel please subscribe and watch the few videos I have and feel free to give me some pointers! Thanks guys and happy new year! https://youtube.com/user/72cudadude
Like RRR said, be yourself. I try to film in the highest quality I can so YouTube doesn't kill too much of the video's quality.

Subscribed, I’ll get to m channel sooner or later...

1...Rule no.1........Do not EVER add annoying foreground music to mechanical videos

2...Rule no.2.......Refer to rule no.1

Seriously I think your audio might be a tad low in the backlash video. Try to get an app or software so you can adjust/ monitor the audio level. Research a good mike for the camera if need be

Just be clear and factual and be yourself.

Annoying music? What annoying to you Dell?

I say crank the Pantera up and have goofy sound effects for humor!

You sound pleasant and look real good with the mustache.

Be careful with shakey camera syndrome.

Music is a concern for me. I wouldn't do music during the video but would like to have some intro music without worrying about copyright problems

I hate videos where there is lot of talking added after the original video was shot, you know commentary and all that. Just have as much “doing” as possible and keep the intro short! Don’t worry about Hollywood style sets, editing, commentary or music, just keep it real, the two key ingredients for success are to make it informative and entertaining (where possible) some humour is alway good (if you’re looking for tips have a look at Vice Grip Garage), Derek’s getting over 500000 views now and it’s generally entertaining and informative. Anyway, that’s my 2 c worth, I’ll make sure I subscribe to your channel!

Last edited:
I like the how to videos.. sticking to the facts and explaining the pros and cons your mistakes and what was successful..
Reality show stunts not so much...
An occasional dog bombing the video is ok...
"Look how interesting my life is".. NO...
FYI.. Your the only "subscribe" on youboob I have...:thumbsup:

Look forward to watching the videos. I like the way Jed Scott videos on Scott’s speed shop are. I like the intros and videos with his dad, makes you feel like your know the whole family.

I like the how to videos.. sticking to the facts and explaining the pros and cons your mistakes and what was successful..
The dog bombing is gonna be a giving! Lol my dogs are always with me. Thanks bud I appreciate it!

Look forward to watching the videos. I like the way Jed Scott videos on Scott’s speed shop are. I like the intros and videos with his dad, makes you feel like your know the whole family.
I'll have to look up Scott's I have never watched that.

I hate videos where there is lot of talking added after the original video was shot, you know commentary and all that. Just have as much “doing” as possible and keep the intro short! Don’t worry about Hollywood style sets, editing, commentary or music, just keep it real, the two key ingredients for success are to make it informative and entertaining (where possible) some humour is alway good (if you’re looking for tips have a look at Vice Grip Garage), Derek’s getting over 500000 views now and it’s generally entertaining and informative. Anyway, that’s my 2 c worth, I’ll make sure I subscribe to your channel!
Thanks for the tips i appreciated it! Yes Derek is great he is a natural entertainer! And he is really good with cars. Lol he is an inspiration to me but I want to find my own style not copy his if you know what I mean. Like if we were having a conservation im witty and funny but also kind respect and take what your saying seriously. That's what I want to portray. Its gonna are hard in a one sided conservation tho haha.

Thanks for the tips i appreciated it! Yes Derek is great he is a natural entertainer! And he is really good with cars. Lol he is an inspiration to me but I want to find my own style not copy his if you know what I mean. Like if we were having a conservation im witty and funny but also kind respect and take what your saying seriously. That's what I want to portray. Its gonna are hard in a one sided conservation tho haha.
Yes, definitely develop your own style, looking forward to seeing how you go!

Intro video completed its uploading now. I drug on alot longer than I wanted to. Its almost 30 mins. Lol. That's one thing I don't like in videos and I ended up doing it lol. Man i can Jaber on about nothing for a long time! Haha I will share the video here as soon as it finishes uploading

I really appreciate the subscribe! But the only one? That's alot of pressure! Lol :lol: I hope I don't disappoint you!

-
Back