Z'ell I'm up at 3AM for?

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Becuz, last part of colonoscopy prep. I got about 15 min sleep tonight, er "last" night.

Best of luck today.....All jokes aside, hoping results are good...... When the doctor tells you your fine you've been handed a Christmas gift a couple of days earlier

Becuz, last part of colonoscopy prep. I got about 15 min sleep tonight, er "last" night.
That's always a tough night. I feel better after being "cleaned out" though and even better after the procedure and a thumbs up result.

Freddie's wife is a nurse. When I had mine a few years back, I happened to have it at the facility where she works. She ended up bein my "recovery" nurse. Soon as I woke up good, there she was sittin on the end of the bed. Kitty was in the chair next to the bed. Bout the time I got good and awake, I blew a massive earthquake fart. Jill said "that's right, Rusty, that's why I'm here, to make sure you let all that out". I ripped up a storm. I told her, "well I'm glad you ain't a total stranger". LOL

Freddie's wife is a nurse. When I had mine a few years back, I happened to have it at the facility where she works. She ended up bein my "recovery" nurse. Soon as I woke up good, there she was sittin on the end of the bed. Kitty was in the chair next to the bed. Bout the time I got good and awake, I blew a massive earthquake fart. Jill said "that's right, Rusty, that's why I'm here, to make sure you let all that out". I ripped up a storm. I told her, "well I'm glad you ain't a total stranger". LOL
They pump you full of air too keep the colin open during the procedure. Let all that air out! It's a good thing.

Well after the prep and a horrible sleepless night, "The Procedure" was almost enjoyable. There were 4 sweet, pretty techs who saw to things I have no "hangover" at all

I rode a "bus" that hauls patients around so that was taken care of

They told me "don't drive, operate machinery, or make important legal decisions for the rest of the day."

So naturally I came home, changed clothes, slurped a couple swallows of broth, and then went out and shoveled the walks, fired up the Farmall and plowed out the back yard. We have about 3" of new HEAVY wet snow and it's supposed to REALLY get cold, so I wanted that out of the way

Just finished up "one hellofa" lunch and watching Gunsmoke. It's 1:15 my time

Well after the prep and a horrible sleepless night, "The Procedure" was almost enjoyable. There were 4 sweet, pretty techs who saw to things I have no "hangover" at all

I rode a "bus" that hauls patients around so that was taken care of

They told me "don't drive, operate machinery, or make important legal decisions for the rest of the day."

So naturally I came home, changed clothes, slurped a couple swallows of broth, and then went out and shoveled the walks, fired up the Farmall and plowed out the back yard. We have about 3" of new HEAVY wet snow and it's supposed to REALLY get cold, so I wanted that out of the way

Just finished up "one hellofa" lunch and watching Gunsmoke. It's 1:15 my time
Glad to hear your pooper is OK. Merry Christmas

-
Back