Zero Turn Mower. I'm stumped.

-
Yeah, if I'm gonna put it down for the season, I'l run it out and put a tank of non ethanol AND Sta-Bil in it, but I normally run ethanol fuel in it during the season, because I was using it frequently, so it always ran fine, until it didn't.
Rusty several QT stations around me in Atlanta have started selling no ethanol 87 octane. I have been using ethanol free gas in all my small equipment for years and have had very few problems as a result.

Rusty several QT stations around me in Atlanta have started selling no ethanol 87 octane. I have been using ethanol free gas in all my small equipment for years and have had very few problems as a result.
Yup. We have a local station in Gray that sells 90 non ethanol. I've actually read where even the "supposed" non ethanol now has a small amount. Who knows?

Yup. We have a local station in Gray that sells 90 non ethanol. I've actually read where even the "supposed" non ethanol now has a small amount. Who knows?
I can tell you from experience I have not had any issues with my small engines in years after buying carbs every year it seems prior to buying the no ethanol gas.

Problem is that if the same hose/pump is used for both ethanol and ethanol free, then there can be come ethanol gas that gets in your tank prior to ethanol free coming out. If they share a hose, put the first gallon or two in your car, then pump it into your gas tank for the mower.

QTs here have different hoses for each.

I can tell you from experience I have not had any issues with my small engines in years after buying carbs every year it seems prior to buying the no ethanol gas.

Problem is that if the same hose/pump is used for both ethanol and ethanol free, then there can be come ethanol gas that gets in your tank prior to ethanol free coming out. If they share a hose, put the first gallon or two in your car, then pump it into your gas tank for the mower.

QTs here have different hoses for each.
The only ones I've ever had trouble with......until this one were chainsaws and weedeaters and such. I "GUESS" I let this one sit down a little too long. It's runnin good now though and my plan is to keep using non ethanol.

-
Back