1967 Cuda FB project

-
20160720_152103.jpg

Why do I feel like I just got thrown under the bus??????

As an alum (Magna Cum Laude) of SU (Slacker University), I applaud your lack of progress on the Cuda. You should disregard these overachievers, and feel good that your lack of progress makes them feel superior. In fact you have now made me feel better about myself. I actually went out in the garage and looked at my car today.

As an alum (Magna Cum Laude) of SU (Slacker University), I applaud your lack of progress on the Cuda. You should disregard these overachievers, and feel good that your lack of progress makes them feel superior. In fact you have now made me feel better about myself. I actually went out in the garage and looked at my car today.

Holy-chmoly! This thread is drawing us underachievers faster than I used to collect traffic citations when I was young. Obviously SNKEBIT needs to put a stop to this madness with a new progress update!
:mob:

Now that's something funny **** right there. Hopefully you didn't touch it, cuz the geologists won't be able to get a good read on the carbon dating if you mistakenly wiped off any dust/dirt.

A local buddy is selling his 64 Valiant /6 push button auto. I really think the car is from Cali. originally cuz it's literally basically rust free. My Cuda was more rusted than this car. Runs and drives. Hit in drivers quarter. Needs some goodies but a really solid car. Don't have the extra cash or I would buy it.

WP_20160806_007.jpg

WP_20160806_004.jpg

WP_20160806_002.jpg

Here I go -getting all excited that you've made a new post. I figured I'd see some major update on the Barracuda. _ Nice 'lil 64 but not what I was hoping for. :wtf:

Here I go -getting all excited that you've made a new post. I figured I'd see some major update on the Barracuda. _ Nice 'lil 64 but not what I was hoping for. :wtf:

I know. :drama: I have had some "other" distractions lately. Maybe next couple of weeks I let the cat out of the bag. :popcorn:

I think there's a Viper V10 longblock on the local Craigslist ;)

EDIT: Ah HAH! 2004 DODGE VIPER COMPLETE SWAP ENGINE/MANUAL TRANSMISSION TRADE

He'll trade for a truck or a van...got any spares sitting around for him?

Now it could be a bit difficult getting it in...

DSC04429_zpsg5khjxwi.jpg

(from: 1963 Dodge 440 / 2008 Dodge VIper custom build. The VIper Bee)

Isn't it great to be on a forum with so many enablers? What could possibly go wrong? I mean, it's not that bad to have cars piled from end to end everywhere and no money...

-Kurt

Last edited:
I resemble that remark lol. 3 project vehicles, and 2 drivers, my pickup, and mustang GT that are in a constant state of flux.

Wifes minivan nope, nor my daily driver chevy HHR. Wife wants her dodge caravan on a 4x4 chassis. Its a 2012. I said i didnt need another project. And with 4 kids, whats she gonna drive in the meantime.

I think there's a Viper V10 longblock on the local Craigslist ;)

EDIT: Ah HAH! 2004 DODGE VIPER COMPLETE SWAP ENGINE/MANUAL TRANSMISSION TRADE

He'll trade for a truck or a van...got any spares sitting around for him?

Now it could be a bit difficult getting it in...

DSC04429_zpsg5khjxwi.jpg

(from: 1963 Dodge 440 / 2008 Dodge VIper custom build. The VIper Bee)

Isn't it great to be on a forum with so many enablers? What could possibly go wrong? I mean, it's not that bad to have cars piled from end to end everywhere and no money...

-Kurt

The Challenger looks just like that on the inside. :)

Well, this is what's been taking up my time the last month and a half. Almost finished with it. Few more pieces to put on tonight for the maiden voyage this weekend!
WP_20160811_006.jpg

This is what I started with 2 months ago:
WP_20160624_003.jpg

Two weeks later, this is what I had:
WP_20160701_001.jpg

New frame and put all the parts back on it I took off the bad frame. :)
WP_20160811_001.jpg

After this weekend, I can get back on the FrankenCuda!!!!

Well..................Since what you're doing is so cool, we'll cut you some slack!!! LOL

We didn't think FrankenCuda took a back seat to anything???

treblig

Well..................Since what you're doing is so cool, we'll cut you some slack!!! LOL

We didn't think FrankenCuda took a back seat to anything???

treblig

Well, kinda fell in my lap. Had to get it running by this weekend for a date that was set up early last spring. The group I am going with will be blown away! Had my old viper for almost 14 years now. Quite the drastic change. lol, I love the Evil Twin. :steering::thumbsup:

No wonder I don't have a Viper. - You've bought them all up!

Now let's see a pic of the 2 side by side!

-
Back