Have you voted

-
Here in N.C. I personally have seen 1 hillary sign, and honest to God, hundreds of trump signs. Just had two good freinds go on trips, one to the outer banks fishing, and one to the beach at a separate location, one said he saw NO hillary signs, the other said he saw ONE, but said hillary for prison, lol. No way in HELL she has much support in N.C.

It's the same here in the mountains.....as long as you stay out of downtown Asheville! Wife & I are going to vote here in a few minutes. I'm driving my RED truck, wearing a RED shirt, a RED hat, and taking a RED Sharpie to paint the tip of my bird finger with after I vote! MAGA!!!! :usflag:

I'm not getting into who I voted for, but after it was announced that trump was leading in North Carolina, all of the trump signs that are at the intersections have all disappeared! Now they are saying our state is leaning Democrat. Local. Bias news media again telling us what they think we should think and how to vote

We had 4 go as a group. The one that is left to go is in college and is for the other side. Last night he said it doesn't matter who wins. Maybe he will not go vote
I have 5 deplorables in my house waiting to Vote, going to go as a Group.

Kitty and I voted today at lunch. Traffic was real heavy for early voting. I hope that's a good sign.

Two deplorables in our house voting on Tuesday. Haven't seen any Hillary (killary) signs out here in the stixs.

I still think it is strange that in my small town, I didn't see any Hillary signs, but Trump signs were at every intersection all over town. One morning this week I noticed that someone has removed every sign for Trump or our Republican governor

I still think it is strange that in my small town, I didn't see any Hillary signs, but Trump signs were at every intersection all over town. One morning this week I noticed that someone has removed every sign for Trump or our Republican governor

Yes,that was the Demorats they are scared shitless of Trump winning...GO TRUMP!!

I'll vote on election day.
I always do.
Wife and I got into a fight one year because she didn't go vote. I rode her *** until she did.

I will have to work on Tuesday and the reports are to expect heavy voting with long lines is the reason we voted early. I hope everyone gets out and vote for the candidate of their choice

I will have to work on Tuesday and the reports are to expect heavy voting with long lines is the reason we voted early. I hope everyone gets out and vote for the candidate of their choice
My work place is the poling place. It'll be a zoo until 8:00 pm. I feel sorry for my clerk!

We voted our ballots today, haven't missed one since I became legal. (It was 21 then) No matter who wins, we lose! I am disgusted with the entire thing. Glad I have my car and job for distraction from the whole thing.
Red man in a blue state ;-(

Someone stole our Trump yard sign the other night. Thing is, we live at the end of a mile long one road subdivision. There's no through streets. My wife said she saw some young teenagers on bikes the other day she didn't recognize. Could have been them.

And..speaking of signs, just like you all I only see Trump signs here in North Georgia. I haven't seen one Hillary sign.

Today is the day! Please get out and vote. We all have our own thoughts and beliefs and I will not share mine, so vote for the candidate you choose
Use the rights we have in our country to choose our next president as well as the other candidates running for office.
Off my soap box!

Just got back. This is the longest line I have waited in as yet to cast my vote. Should be record numbers this time.

-
Back