“NOT FOR SALE. I’ll get to it one day” who else has cars like this?

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Who else has cars sitting there rotting away that they will get to one day? Here’s my TB3 72 Demon 340 3spd rotting over 2000 miles from home. I’m going to get it in June, but then it will continue to sit as I have other irons in the fire. At least it will be inside once I get it home.
78E9249E-E55A-44F8-A9A8-7CB7AAC82D43.jpeg
CE88668E-29E6-439D-BB92-F6F244886BA6.jpeg
8CD5C7F2-DAE3-4785-AED9-8CDB9A352804.jpeg

There are only two I won't sell and that's my '69 Sport Satellite and my '78 F250.

Been seriously thinking of selling my E-body to cover the bills, but the wife and I have been going back and forth. She hates that I'm entertaining offers.

not me.. got rid of all the dead weight. can't be bothered with it.. just a matter of time before i get in the shed and sell/trash a load of crap i have collected over the years.

I'll bite.
You're in Colorado or the car is?
Where in the continental US is 2000 miles from Colorado?
Maine or Miami?

I have my next project under cover in a pole shed of sorts till I get the current project done.
(Charger and Road Runner.)
The only reason for that is it came on the market and I could not let it pass.
Hard to find car.
So I'm sort of jammed up.
I didn't plan on it.
You should at least do that.
Easy for me to say.

I have a 67 belvedere post car and a 74 1 ton dump truck. If I cant make time for the belvedere this year it will be up for sale.

I'll bite.
You're in Colorado or the car is?
Where in the continental US is 2000 miles from Colorado?
Maine or Miami?

I have my next project under cover in a pole shed of sorts till I get the current project done.
(Charger and Road Runner.)
The only reason for that is it came on the market and I could not let it pass.
Hard to find car.
So I'm sort of jammed up.
I didn't plan on it.
You should at least do that.
Easy for me to say.
I’m on the west side of Colorado, car is in central NY. 2018 miles from here

My buddy has his dad’s 69 gmc sitting here, fix it sell it or scrap it,i sick of watching it waste away.
My barracuda is indoors, the dart isnt, but the tarp shed will cover it nicely. Things are slowly falling into place.

not me.. got rid of all the dead weight. can't be bothered with it.. just a matter of time before i get in the shed and sell/trash a load of crap i have collected over the years.
Got any 69 valiant parking lights in tbere?

Mine are all in the shed. No more projects for me. I'm 36 May I will have time to get to them all before I am dead. If not I guess my son can do what he wants with them. 67 coronet r/t , 70 dart swinger, 70 dart swinger, 36 Plymouth coupe, 64 Chevy c10, 86 Chevy k10, not to mention the tractors.

Sold a 17 year project 69 Coronet so i could drag the 68 Barracuda ragtop home 3 years ago. It's indoors. So far I've managed to collect a bunch of parts for it, and put the 8.75 under it.

My Shelby Dakota that I bought new in 89 needs paint again, and a general mechanical refresh. Been getting around to it for a couple of years. Contemplating selling it, but just canot do it quite yet. Josh will be driving in 6.5 years. Jake learned to drive in it 5 years ago. Would be neat for his little brother to learn in it as well.

My numbers matching 72 340, console, buckets air car and my 70 340 4 speed lime Duster- had quad turbo 440 with nitrous. Back injuries sidelined me along with the cars

IMG_0952.JPG

-
Back