08 Chally Wrecked

-

limelite70

Reaction score
First New Chally Wreck Ive Seen.??

21691188_4 chally.jpg

well, that's one less. Value is already going up on the ones that are left :lol:

Local dealership owner died in one. :(
Google Tanner Odom Big "O" Dodge.
and
Nahum 2:4

how about this one?
Staticticly orange is the safest color on the road.
The ice in that picture lends explanation for hitting one so visible but not why it was out there in harms way regardless of its color.

i saw one the other day.. it was still being driven but the whole front end was destroyed.. i gasped so loud the girlfriend thought "something important was wrong" and of course i said "something important IS wrong!!"

remember chally # 4305 .
so when it comes up for sale we will know it was stuffed in the rump.??

i saw one the other day.. it was still being driven but the whole front end was destroyed.. i gasped so loud the girlfriend thought "something important was wrong" and of course i said "something important IS wrong!!"

Crash, this had me laughing out loud because I could just imagine hearing that conversation.

I bought a 09 SRT8 about a month ago. Hope it stays straight. My last new car 02 Z06 I hit a deer and went in the woods. Car was 6 months old, $22,000 to fix and all they had to do was replace some panels.

Crash, this had me laughing out loud because I could just imagine hearing that conversation.

I got a laugh out of that too, but it really would have sucked to see a 70 challenger crunched like that, it's just not the same with a vintage (real) challenger.
That new one just don't do much for me, although there is a silver one parked up the street from me that has the stripes on the bulge hood and also the side stripes and it looks really good.
They look kinda rental car'ish from the sides with no stripes, but that's just me.

I got a laugh out of that too, but it really would have sucked to see a 70 challenger crunched like that, it's just not the same with a vintage (real) challenger.
That new one just don't do much for me, although there is a silver one parked up the street from me that has the stripes on the bulge hood and also the side stripes and it looks really good.
They look kinda rental car'ish from the sides with no stripes, but that's just me.

Oh god.. Don’t even say that....

Is there something wrong with me that i could see a guy with a busted leg or shot or something and it wouldn’t faze me nearly as much as seeing a vintage 70 challenger smashed..? My instinct - no. =)

I hear you I live about an hour north of Toronto Ontario and we have more snow then anyone would like and theres a guy driving an black 08 Challenger around town still! I don't know he's thinking....probobly more of a lack of thinking then anything!

I was working in a shopping center a few weeks ago and almost saw a new chal get wrecked. The guy was cutting across the parking lot at an angle, not slowly either, and damn near hit someone coming up one of the rows....chally jumped out of the car and started yelling at the other guy how he's lucky he didn't wreck his new car and that he should have seen the idiot coming at an angle.

Only way to be sure thye won't get wrecked is don't drive, and even still, that's no guarantee! Better a new one than an old one wrecked.

-
Back