1.03 PST Torsion Bars

-
Dan was the one helping me, I just didnt want to post his name lol. Congrats on the new baby! Just had my first one last year its a blast!

Thank you I will do a follow up with him right now.

James

I have installed a set of the "clocked" or latest 1.03 bars from PST.
I would have to agree with one of the previous posters. normal or even a raised ride height could be achieved on my 66 valiant. the ride is firm but not Harsh. they get an A+ from me!

Dan was the one helping me, I just didnt want to post his name lol. Congrats on the new baby! Just had my first one last year its a blast!

Here is and update on your torsion bars we re shipped a new set yesterday tracking 1z0767160300188860

thanks
James

I have installed a set of the "clocked" or latest 1.03 bars from PST.
I would have to agree with one of the previous posters. normal or even a raised ride height could be achieved on my 66 valiant. the ride is firm but not Harsh. they get an A+ from me!

So glad that I could help these unethical folks engineer a proper fix for their torsion bars. They owe us a set but since we scratche d our defective ones on the way out they wouldn't make it right. So as cool as they are for getting what Firm Feel already has right, they didn't do the right thing.

So glad that I could help these unethical folks engineer a proper fix for their torsion bars. They owe us a set but since we scratche d our defective ones on the way out they wouldn't make it right. So as cool as they are for getting what Firm Feel already has right, they didn't do the right thing.

We do appreciate the input Superbve, but like I have said in previous emails/post with you(which we agreed to stop posting at that time to see where the members would take it, but I guess that is not the case anymore). We except all items back for refund or exchange as long as they are in unused and resalable condition. But unfortunately what we received from you was deemed none resalable. The redesign was done due in part that we had sold out of stock on the flat-flat bars and we listens to the customer that were having a issues (about 10% of total sales). But I am here not to re-hash things as you are. In fact there are number of members here that we have done exchanges for when they were made aware of the new bars we had. But again thank you for your input and concern.

Thanks
James

-
Back