1.03 PST Torsion Bars

-
I feel a lot better now, unfortunately I missed almost the entire episode of MacGyver I was watching!

I can tell you how it ended. He got out of the situation by doing something that would be completely impossible in the real world...

holy crap! The emotional roller coaster i just went thru reading this thread from the beginning to the end!

I ordered a set of 1.03s beginning of the week, based on the great price and psts reputation. Then i just stumbled on to this thread! Got me really worried!

I feel a lot better now, unfortunately i missed almost the entire episode of macgyver i was watching!

lol

I kept from buying them just because I wasn't sure if I would like them, and I ended up buying a set of .920 bars for about the price of the pst bars. I think I may be selling them now...

Got my pst 1.03 torsion bars in they are indexed now and i i have the ride height set at. .5 off the bump stops it rides good n handles awsome n its plenty of adjustment left were i have it set at isn't even past the center of the adjuster yet I'd say pst listened to what people wanted n resloved the issue for sure very happy

Got my pst 1.03 torsion bars in they are indexed now and i i have the ride height set at. .5 off the bump stops it rides good n handles awsome n its plenty of adjustment left were i have it set at isn't even past the center of the adjuster yet I'd say pst listened to what people wanted n resloved the issue for sure very happy

That's great to hear. Do have any photos of them installed you can share ?

Thanks
James

:happy1: Can't wait to see the pictures. If the responses are positive, I shall be ordering a set of PST bars in very near future. Quick question, did you apply the 20 degrees to all bars?

:happy1: Can't wait to see the pictures. If the responses are positive, I shall be ordering a set of PST bars in very near future. Quick question, did you apply the 20 degrees to all bars?

Correct the 1.03 bars that we offer for the A,B, and E are a 20 degree offset

Thanks
James

well i am glad i subscribed to this thread. i still have not ordered my 1.06" bars from firm feel. as long as PST has corrected this issue i think i am going to reconcider. i wanted the front end to be firm, and i was thinking the 1.06" bars from firm feel would be too harsh and punishing.

Thanks PST for listening to the end product users

Matt

i will try n get some pix up shortly im very happy with them ride is only a lil firmer plenty of adjustment left i drove it bout 30 miles today to see if theyd settle any n placed a order for pst upper control arms today. want it to be at settled hight before i have it aligned.

i think you will be happy with the pst bars the firm feels were a bit more these are firmer when i say a little firmer i am only referencing that as to a few people had me worried they would be neck jarring n its not like that at all it has a firm but decent ride n my reason for new bars was cause the car had bad nose dive in heavy breaking everyone tried to say shocks were the culprit but the bars took care of it

i apologize i havent had a chance to get the car up on ramps to get pictures i will try this weekend between work n classes havent had much time

its over half the t bar adjusting bolt left to adjust for future references. I have a half inch of space between bump stop n frame rail n have the bars to were i can fit my hand over top the tire in between tire n fender. I put the cobra wheels on it to take it to be aligned this after putting the pst upper arms on

Attachments

• IMG_20140126_205718_972.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_20140126_205450_001.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 601
mattm,

That looks great! I am plan to have a set under my 72 Duster as well in the near future. I also like the other upgrades I see you have done already. Thanks for the photos, I thinks this is will help a lot.

James

Good to see this all sorted out. Been lurking around this one for awhile. Probably gonna go with these myself as I have already decided to go with you guys on the majority of my suspension parts.

Drives great its very tolerable far as stiffness corners great far better then i stick to the bench seat lol only wish my 360 got better gas milage drove it 60 miles to a indoor car show in doswell va

Drives great its very tolerable far as stiffness corners great far better then i stick to the bench seat lol only wish my 360 got better gas milage drove it 60 miles to a indoor car show in doswell va

Nice! What about the right height? Is there some adjustability built in?

its plenty of room to go up higher its over half the adjuster bolt left id never go up that high i like the stance n ride as it is my car is probably to be considered rather heavy also its only - ac n its a iron headed 360 in it n then the obvious huge fedral bumpers

anyone else use the new batch? I see on the website it still states may not be able to restore factory ride height.

anyone else use the new batch? I see on the website it still states may not be able to restore factory ride height.

We kept that as a disclaimer because we can not for see what kinds of drive trains each and every customer will install. Basically that is there for a customer that is running an enormous big block. In 99% of cases you will be able to achieve stock ride height.

Thanks
James

Whew! Was getting nervous reading this as I ordered a bunch of stuff from pst a couple weeks ago including the 1.03 bars. I havnt seen the bars yet, apparently they're stuck in FedEx limbo somewhere. Now if I can just get a call back and update from the customer service guy lol. Thanks for fixing the problem!

Whew! Was getting nervous reading this as I ordered a bunch of stuff from pst a couple weeks ago including the 1.03 bars. I havnt seen the bars yet, apparently they're stuck in FedEx limbo somewhere. Now if I can just get a call back and update from the customer service guy lol. Thanks for fixing the problem!

If you haven't received them yet. Pm me with your address and will see if I can get a hold of Fed Ex on my end.

Thanks
James

Thanks James, I got ahold of the gentelman in customer service and I am unsure of what happened with fedex but he said he put in a claim to have another set delivered.

Please keep me updated. Did you speak with Dan our customer service manager or Nick? If you need to get in contact with me send me a PM . As I am at the hospital waiting for my wife to deliver our first child. I can only imagine what she would say right now if she knew I was on the forums lol.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing
1-800-247-2288
Ext 316

-
Back