-
Status
Not open for further replies.

scamper340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone into 1/18 scale diecast cars? I'm sitting here looking at a about 30 ERTL American Muscle cars and i think it's time to get rid of them. Some are earlier releases, like the panther pink '70 'cuda, and I also have a couple of the Mopar Nationals cars. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll post up some pics.

Thanks for the interest. I'll work on getting pics over the next few days. Also, some of the cars were displayed. Some of them were my nephew's until he lost interest and I inherited them. Stay tuned. 8)

Okay, took some pics today and you can look at them here: http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s207/scamper360/Diecast%20Cars/ If any of them look interesting, let me know. I just want to add, it looks like all of them have been removed from their boxes and displayed, some for longer than others and will need a good cleaning. Like I said, a lot of them were my nephew's, and he had them since he was a kid. If interested, I will pull each one and go over it to make sure there are no missing pieces/damage. Since they were displayed, I won't be asking top dollar of course.
Thanks for looking,
Eric

Regular issue cars I figure around $10-15 since they were displayed, I'm flexible. Some of the limited editions like the Mopar Nat's cars will be more. Depends which ones you are interested in. Let me know which one/ones and we'll talk price. Also considering offers. I need the space.

I'd be interested in the red '69 Hemi Charger...but it depends on shipping costs to BC, Canada.

Sorry folks, I'll only sell locally from now on. The rest will go in the dumpster. Christ, I didn't think it would be that difficult...

Scamper, some pictures and prices go a long way in helping the sale. It's only been a few days since you posted them up so just sit back, take a few shots and figure out what you want for them.

Can anyone tell me where that Dumpster is located..

OK,let me get this right.You are offering,or selling your 1/8 scale cars on the world wide web for every one to see and buy,but only if they live in your area,right.If you are a person who wants to sell them,which means you no longer want them,then you sell them to any one who wants them and ask them for the shipping cost plus the cost of the die cast,very simple.Now if you are smoking some thing really strong,drinking alot,or on meds,you need to straighten up a bit about this.I for one was willing to buy the entire lot of die cast from you,but now I have to sell my house and move to the states to buy your 30+ die cast,this idea the wife will truly kill me for.The cars,trucks,boats and other toys I have is OK with her,this idea is too weird even for me,good luck selling them my freind,to the nearest member of this site too you,mrmopartech

Hey guys, sorry for the rant. I'm going to hold off selling these until I can get the shipping info I need. Hopefully I can make it to the post office this week to get one of the cars weighed. I'm also going to go back and attach a price to each of the cars in my photobucket gallery. Hopefully that will simplify things. Sorry for the false start, but I didn't realize what I was getting into. Please be patient, I'm also trying to get some work done on the 1:1 scale car too. Once I get it sorted out, I'll make a new post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back