$ 1.89 a gallon gas!!!

-

dusterdon

Reaction score
Gas here in Michigan is dropping rather fast. I saw $1.89 today. It was $2.05 just a couple of days ago. Lets hope for more of this!

Amen to that dusterdon,it was at $2.07here in NE Arkansas yesterday,

Here in Western KY, I paid $1.87 yesterday. At the begining of the week it was like $2.09. I sure am glad that we are starting to use less. Will maybe not.

Screw the price of gas..... I absolutely LOVE your avatar B BLOCK!!!!!!
eck02.gif

Me to ,I keep waiting for that pup to jump out :blob:

OldVart said:
I'm with you John. Definitely more bounce to the ounce than gasoline! :tongue9:

Kinda like playing with a sack of rice....:thumbup:

Thanks they are nice aren't they. dusterdon can i ask where did you get your 6pak hood from and not being nosey how much?

I love rice to but ,It is a muddy and wet hot job, lot of bug's and snake's to deal with to grow it

gas has doped down to 2.03 this morning.

Know were is that bag of rice at :toothy7:

The gas over here in Sweden are USD 5,78/gallon. 75 % of it is tax. Talking of getting taxed to death.......!

65dartcharger said:
The gas over here in Sweden are USD 5,78/gallon. 75 % of it is tax. Talking of getting taxed to death.......!

US$3.54 a USgal here in Calgary - and we ship it south of the 49th.
Not much sympathy from yours truly on this thread :pain10:

Rice Eh - Hmmmm

Yes, that avatar rules.

2.54 a gallon here in N.Y.

Paid $2.21/gal 2 nights ago, $55 to fill up my Ram, actually pretty cheap considering it used to cost $75 a few months ago.

Down to $1.82 today. Heard of a station at $1.77 By the way the hood came with the car when I bought it. Sorry I can't help more. Its a liftoff, nice when working in engine bay, pain in the *** taking it on and off.

don

California would be the last state with low gas prices, lowest i saw today was $2.45. :-|

One day I will create an electrical engine as fast as any v8 or more and add some mechanism that makes exhaust noise just to pleasure my ears hahaha

Don't feel bad GermzD74, it's $2.39 here and has been coming down for 2 weeks, was $2.55 before that.

well wish it would come down out here in nc...$2.79 for gas and 2.89 for diesal...man that stinks.....=P~

-
Back