1 of 1 Superbird Duster!

-

myasylum

Reaction score
Just because of all the Superbird topics of late, I just thought I'd add one more of my own.

SuperDuster.JPG

ya take 3 grand for it LOL....like slantscamp said....looks really good...did you photocrop that or do you really have that on that car???

Superduster! That's it!

No, it was Photoshopped. My friend is a Photoshop wizard.
There is no way I would do that for real, but after looking at these pictures, it makes me wonder! lol! hmm...

Then again getting that spoiler alone would cost as much as my whole car is worth!

Now you've done it. I've always considered Dusters ugly because they look slab sided and have too much rear overhang for my taste. If that car had a nose on it, and was lowered just a tad, it would look about right and I could live with it. Damn, now I've got another project for when the kids are grown and I have a little play money. :toothy10:

What the Hell is that? Huh? Very interesting!

You know my neighbor down the street has a SuperBird. You think it's any less of a crime just to steal the wing then the whole car?

I'm sure he'd never know! :)

I know where ones at, its been in a barn covered up for years!:toothy10:

haha! That is funny! I just posted my new rendering of one like a week ago! It is in my resto thread last post!

-
Back